Still need a jacket for Chickamauga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still need a jacket for Chickamauga?

Okay you procrastinators, I'm about to start my runs for Chickamauga and still have enough material for a couple more jackets. Here's what I've got:

Starting immediately I'll be doing a run of English army cloth RD IIs and IIIs, and have enough of the Ben Tart kersey for two more jackets. These are the same price as my standard RD jackets ($180.00) or $10.00 less for the RD III. I'll be beginning the run in the next couple of days and can guarantee shipment in time for the event.

Starting next week I'll be beginning my long overdue run of Columbus Depot jackets. I've finally received my custom Tart/Kline jean (more on this magical stuff later) and am ready to make these up. These are also the standard price $200.00, and are a real steal because of the amazing jeancloth I've had made for these.

This is a very limited time offer. As I said, I'm beginning these runs immediately but if there are any fellows that didn't think they could get a jacket in time for the event now is your chance. Again, I am guaranteeing delivery in time for their use at the living history in three weeks.

If interested my contact information is below.

Best Regards,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Still need a jacket for Chickamauga?

Good grief Dan, you must not have budgeted any sleep for September - thanks for doing this to support what will be a superb event.

Gang this is quite a steal - $200 for correct pattern, custom jean and especially the indigo dyed kersey trim.

Between Daley trousers and Wambaugh jackets we will be stylin'. Hope somebody brings a camera...
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Originally posted by DougCooper View Post
      Gang this is quite a steal - $200 for correct pattern, custom jean and especially the indigo dyed kersey trim.
      I'll back up what Doug said, don't miss out on this, don't miss out if you need a jacket, Dan's a great guy to deal with and his stuff is spot on.
      [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Folks,

Just a quick update to let all of you know that the English Army Cloth Richmond Depot jackets all went out this morning (along with the last batch of kits.) The shipping for everything totaled nearly $185.00!!! Personally I feel bad for the folks behind me in line; I was in last place when I came in and when I left there were twenty people waiting! Sheesh!

The CD jacket run began today, with a shipment day NLT Saturday morning. My many thanks to everyone who supported these jacket runs, those of you receiving CD jackets I think will be very pleased. Based on how well the sample yards of the new jean are fading this new stuff is absolutely spot on to the original Woodward material. (Again, more on this later when I have time to catch my breath and make up some sample jackets.)

Best,
        Dan Wambaugh
        www.wwandcompany.com
        517-303-3609

Comment

All,

I have to vouch for the new Columbus Depot jeancloth...it's really out of this world and Dan is NOT kidding when he says that it's spot-on to the cloth in the original (Woodward jacket). Both he and Jordan Ricketts worked like devils to make this cloth available and for those of you who order CD jackets, you will not be disappointed!
          Brian White
          [URL="http://wwandcompany.com"]Wambaugh, White, & Co.[/URL]
          [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wambaugh-White-Company/114587141930517"]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wambaugh-White-Company/114587141930517[/URL]
          [email]brian@wwandcompany.com[/email]

Comment

Folks,

The run of CD jackets will be going out first thing tomorrow morning! Nine jackets in ten days has really taken a toll on me, but I did it!

There is one twist, I made a CD jacket for a fellow but have not heard back from him for several days, so I am putting it on the market. If anyone out there needs a size 44 Columbus Depot jacket immediately, get in touch with me now. This thing is ready to ship!

Thanks to everyone who bought a jacket for this special Chickamauga run, it has been an ordeal but very satisfying!

Best,
            Dan Wambaugh
            www.wwandcompany.com
            517-303-3609

Comment

Working...
            X