Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I'll have at September Storm

Bibles!
    Located a source for a small number of pocket original Bibles -- both Old and New Testament. Also some big old Church/family Bibles (the kind with the engraved covers and the big print). I've only got a handful of these and when they are gone, they are gone.

Camp Hats!
    30 camp hats of various sizes, colors and patterns, both tams and stocking caps. In response to requests from those with a touch of the Emerald Isle, more green this year (in addition to red, gray, blue, brown, etc.) Get them while they last!

Scarves!
    Just in time for all those terrific fall and winter events! Hand woven scarves in light blue, gray, and dark blue -- 10 inches by 62 inches, to keep you toasty on picket post.

We'll be taking orders for socks.

I'll have a number of sample socks available for you to examine, handle and compare before you place your order:

+ Federal Issue stockings -- straight from the Quartermaster's Specifications to the Columbia Rifles Research Compendium II to you
    + AOT sock from the 1864 Macon Georgia Daily Telegraph & Confederate
    + 1861 United States Sanitary Commission sock
    + 1862 Museum of the Confederacy sock from Confederate Echoes of Glory (the blue and white one)
    + Mrs. General Lee's sock -- Copied from the last sock she was working on (now in the Museum of the Confederacy)
    + 1861 Virginia Sock featured on "Antiques Roadshow" -- the one with the Federal flag on the leg, and the First National under the foot.

As ever, stop by the tent and say "Hey"-- it's always a pleasure to catch up with old friends, and to meet new ones.

Karin Timour
    Period Knitting -- Socks, Sleeping Hats, Balaclavas
    Atlantic Guard Soldiers' Aid Society
    Email: Ktimour@aol.com
    Last edited by KarinTimour; 09-04-2007, 09:58 PM.
Working...
X