Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Stuff; Great Price; Limited Quantities; Act Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Stuff; Great Price; Limited Quantities; Act Now!

Friends,
    I have some items needing a good home and invite you to invite them into yours, questions, comments etc always welcome! Quantities very limited.

Federal Trousers by WW&Co. 36 and 38 waist - $145
    Two rivet scabbard by N. Duval - $65
    Nathan Gale contract coat size 40 by Brown/Anderson - $135
    Cap pouch, pattern 1857 by N. Duval - $70
    Vests by Baker and Brown - $65
    Bootees, pegged with heel plates installed sizes 12; 9 1/2, 9 - $125
    Goodyear patent rainhat by NJ ************ - $65

The above prices do not include shipping.

I want to thank everyone for their patronage for the last 7 years, I had a vision on a way to make quality goods more readily available and in some cases I believe I succeeded. Unfortunately in many ways I failed miserably as well. I am far from being the "Wal Mart" of sutleries that some envisioned me to be a few years back, in fact, at this juncture I spend much more time at my real job and less and less on this business.
    That being said I hope you will keep my site bookmarked as I will still continue to seek out quality items for your approval. Best way to reach me is by my email as my working hours leave me little time by my phone.
    Joseph Hofmann

Re: Great Stuff; Great Price; Limited Quantities; Act Now!

Joe, the things I have gotten from you over the years have improved my impression, brought me happiness, and I sincerely appreciate your definite success when it came to your providing what I myself was looking for in the marketplace. Your customer service is still vastly superior to numerous approved vendors on this site and I thank you for being a good resource and good person (not necessarily in that order) in the world of CW suppliers. Best of luck to you.
    Joe Madden
    13th New Hampshire Vols.
    Co. E
    Unattached

Comment

Good person to buy from! I got my kepi from him a while back with quick shipping and good service.
      Joshua Schweickhardt

Comment

Joe,

I have felt comfortable purchasing from you over the years, upgrading items for my impression, fully knowing each item was well researched as to authenticity. I've enjoyed our conversations, and I agree that your customer service is top notch. I hope to continue doing business with you as new items come along.
        Best Regards,

Jim Mitchum

Hamptons Legion, Co. G., Claremont Rifles
        Winstontown

"South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum". ... James Petigru describing his native state in 1860

Comment

Joe - lesser men would have caved under the personal attacks and real life physical challenges you have faced. We are all lucky you didn't, as you have improved the hobby greatly, and set the standard for courage in the face of adversity. thank you.
          Soli Deo Gloria
          Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
          X