Mill Springs Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mill Springs Information

Unfortunately, I will NOT be attending the Mill Springs reenactment as a sutler later this month.

Tim Welch of LD Haning WILL be going and setting up his tent in our place so please stop by sutler row that weekend to check out his fine leather gear.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and if you had planned to pick something up from us at that event, we will be glad to ship that item to you FREE OF CHARGE.

I feel bad about pulling out at the last minute and in the 11 years I've been in business, I've never backed out of a commitment, but a situation has arisen in my personal life and I am unable to attend.

Got questions? Just e-mail me or post them here.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Re: Mill Springs Information

Chris,

Hope all is well on the homefront. I was hoping to see you at Mill Spring.

Crabby
    Beth Crabb

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
    John Crabb July 10, 1953 - Nov. 25, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by crabby View Post
      Chris,

Hope all is well on the homefront. I was hoping to see you at Mill Spring.

Crabby
      I was hoping to be there too. No need for alarm, we've just had some changes and are unable to get away for 6 days to attend the event.
      [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

You know i'm not sure where to post this , so I thought I would mention it here. But where is a list of which "approved vendors" will be in attendance at Mill Springs? I can't seem to find a list of vendors of any kind for the event and since i'm going i'd like to do business with the best. Sorry if this is out of place.
        Preston Todd
        Hard Case Boys
        Top Rail Mess

Comment

Preston,

Ezra Barnhouse Goods will be there in a limited capacity. We are handling the tavern for the Mockingbird Theatre and ticket sales for the Alendale Melodian shows. We will have some items with us, and if anyone sees anything on our web ppage you would like we can bring it and save on shipping.

Hope to see some of you there.

Crabby
          Beth Crabb

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
          John Crabb July 10, 1953 - Nov. 25, 2009

Comment

Great to hear, I enjoy spending money at your wagon with plenty of affordable items. So the Allendale Mellodians are playing? That is fantastic news, I haven't seen them since Perryville '02!
            Preston Todd
            Hard Case Boys
            Top Rail Mess

Comment

Working...
            X