This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selden Shirt Material

I have 8 yards of Selden Shirt material for sale. This is the last of the Family Heirloom Weavers material that Scott Hanes (Richmond Depot) had woven up.

I'm asking $20 per yard plus shipping for this fabric.

I will sell it 2, 4, 6 or 8 yard pieces.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Re: Selden Shirt Material

Chris,
    I'll take 4 yds of the material if it is still available. PM sent.

all the best,
    Cheers,
    [COLOR=Red]Kirby Smith[/COLOR]

Loblolly Mess

Too many ancestors who served and events on the schedule to post here...

Comment

Originally posted by VA-Patriot'61 View Post
      Chris,
      I'll take 4 yds of the material if it is still available. PM sent.

all the best,
      Done, we have 4 yards left if anyone wants 2 or 4 yards.
      [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I'll take two more if they're still available. Does anyone have a pattern out there?
        Peter Julius
        North State Rifles

"North Carolina - a vale of humility between two mountains of conceit." Unknown author

Comment

Originally posted by Malingerer View Post
          I'll take two more if they're still available. Does anyone have a pattern out there?
          I'm in the middle of packing the house for a move, but when I come across the assembly notes I'll toss them in there for you. I'll also try to find a copy of this article for you:

Jensen, Leslie, Military Collector and Historian, British Army Shirt with a Confederate History, Vol. No. 1975, Washington, D.C.

Comment

I'll take the last 2 yards, if they are available and if you think 2 yards enough for a shirt. Can you provide a copy of the afore mentioned article?
            Edward Watson
            Co. C, 33rd NCT

A Rowdy Pard

"Do your duty in all things.
            You can never do more,
            You should never wish to do less."
            -Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by edwardwatson View Post
              I'll take the last 2 yards, if they are available and if you think 2 yards enough for a shirt. Can you provide a copy of the afore mentioned article?
              Sorry, I got a PM at 1:51 today by someone who got the last two yards. They beat you by 5 minutes.

I'm cleaning up the shop here and if I find some more I'll let you know for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X