Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing business model

All,
    Due to time constraints due to work and school, I will be changing The Company Tailor to an instock only business. Please bookmark this site for future reference. I appreciate all of my customers and will continue to provide authentically reproduced items for the community. For those of you who have orders out with me, don't worry. I have been working diligently to get them out to you and any questions can be directed to me at: companytailor@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
    Texas State Troops

[HOUSTON] TRI-WEEKLY TELEGRAPH, October 28, 1863,

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Re: Changing business model

Being the owner of a set of Company Tailor militia webbing, overfrock, officers double breasted frock coat, knapsack, overfrock, overshirt, and trying to talk him into a .69 cal box project I can say that Cody is the only vendor I own a multitude of items from. His quality is second to none and I count him among people I am friends with. Anything you see on his instock page should be snatched up quickly as all items are done to his satisfaction and well beyond the satisfaction of the customers.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by coastaltrash View Post
      Being the owner of a set of Company Tailor militia webbing, overfrock, officers double breasted frock coat, knapsack, overfrock, overshirt, and trying to talk him into a .69 cal box project I can say that Cody is the only vendor I own a multitude of items from. His quality is second to none and I count him among people I am friends with. Anything you see on his instock page should be snatched up quickly as all items are done to his satisfaction and well beyond the satisfaction of the customers.
      What Pat said! :)
      Soli Deo Gloria
      Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Good luck in your transition Cody. We've enjoyed having you as an Approved Vendor - please let me know if you wish to reinstate yourself in that program.
        Paul Calloway
        Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
        Proud Member of the GHTI
        Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
        Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Cody,

Best of luck to you. I received my frock today, it is AWESOME! I look forward to receiveing my trousers as well. You do great work. Also will send you an e-mail. Thanks.
          Chadd M. Wilson
          WIG
          Armory Guards
          Black Hat Boys

Comment

Cody~
            Received my Trans-Mississippi CS kepi yesterday...SUPERB craftmanship! Best regards, Tom
            Tom "Mingo" Machingo
            Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
            Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
            Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
            KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

Working...
            X