Carter & Jasper will be at Outpost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter & Jasper will be at Outpost

Carter & Jasper is pleased to announce that we'll be set up at Outpost on Friday near the registration area. I'll have my full array of goods for sale, including clothing, leather belts and goods, knit woolen goods, knit drawers, blankets and coverlets, straw hats, correct skillets, shoes, tinware, AND period groceries, &c, & c. Save your money because I'll have many "special" prices on items such as clothing and suspenders, woolen goods, and coverlets.

Also, if any are in the area and have the time and are looking for more "modern" gifts for family or themselves, I'd love for everyone to visit our retail store approx. 2 miles north of the Rippavilla site. We carry a wide variety of goods, including candles, some antique items, furniture, and "primitive" type decorating items. Our coverlets are also available here. We're in the 1840's white house (5323 Main St) on the left hand side of the road, approx. 2 miles north of the event site. We also have brochures available in the store for the Spring Hill Battlefield driving tour.

Everyone have a safe flight or drive to the event.
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: Carter & Jasper will be at Outpost

Hey Chris,
    Do ya have any Live Chickens to forage off of---Just kidding see ya over there.

Shoptaw
    John "Gianni" Shoptaw
    Moss Back Mess
    Tater Mess
    1st Arkansas Battalion

Comment

Chris ,

My passengers and I want to stop by the store do you have directions??????

RM
      Rod Miller
      [COLOR=SlateGray]Old Pards[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=DarkRed]Cornfed Comrades[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=Navy]Old Northwest Volunteers[/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"We trust, Sir, that God is on our side." "It is more important to know that we are on God's side."
      A. Lincoln[/FONT]

150th Anniversary
      1861 Camp Jackson-Sgt. German Milita US
      1st Manassas- Chaplain T. Witherspoon, 2nd Miss. Inf. CS
      1862 Shiloh -Lt. ,6th Miss. Inf. CS
      1863 VicksburgLH-Captain Cephas Williams, 113th Co.B US
      Gettysburg BGA- Chaplain WilliamWay, 24th MI US
      1864 Charleston Riot-Judge Charles Constable "Copperhead".
      Bermuda Hundred Campaign-USCC Field Agent J.R. Miller

Comment

"Knit Goods"... Might that include mittens, perhaps the variety with a trigger finger? I am currently pondering my options given scraps of kersey and some worn out socks... I'd rather not bother with it!!

Thanks!
        John Wickett
        Former Carpetbagger
        Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Yes sir, I'll have mittens, scarves, socks, caps, balaclavas, wristers, etc.

All of my Civil War items will be at the event site, but if you would like to go to the store it is directly north of the event site on US 31 (which is Main Street in Spring Hill) and the address is 5323 Main Street. Basically, when you get to the exit to US 31 on Saturn Parkway, go north to the store instead of south to the event site. The store is then a little less than 1 mile north on the left side of the road, in a large white house. There will be straw bales, a scarecrow, wheelbarrow, etc. etc. in the front yard.
          Chris Utley
          South Union Mills
          [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
          [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Comment

That is good to know, I was just debating whether I should take a pair of worn out socks to use as fingerless gloves/thumbless mittens.

If I read the forecast correctly it is supposed to get up in the 60s during the day and into the 40s at night. Considerably cooler than here in AZ.
            Troy Groves "AZReenactor"
            1st California Infantry Volunteers, Co. C

So, you think that scrap in the East is rough, do you?
            Ever consider what it means to be captured by Apaches?

Comment

Finally got to meet Chris friday one of the nicest people i have meet in the hobby! Was a great help and i am loving the trousers!Will buy from again! :D
              Juston Pope
              "Temperance"
              Independent Rifles

Do YOU get tired of hamming and yamming at the Rootbeer stand? Tired of the soft handed authentic movement? PM me and join the IR!

Comment

Working...
              X