Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outpost Leftovers

Folks,

As promised, here is a list of what we have left from the big sale at Outpost. The bargains were flying off our blankets but there is PLENTY left and as always, shipping is included in the price! All items are BRAND NEW unless otherwise noted.

Garments

CS Frock, size 48 made from Ben Tart logwood dyed jean. The body has faded, but the skirt has not yet, but both are from the same bolt of fabric and will fade to the same color in a weekend's use. Wooden dish buttons. $325.00

CS Frock size 42 made from Ben Tart cadet gray jean. This is the special jean Ben did a limited run of a few years back that featured a seven step dye process. The coat is lined in original osnaberg from grain sacks. It is based off the coat worn by the dead CS "sharpshooter" pictured in the famous Gettysburg Devil's Den pictures. It features a large patch pocket on the chest, a six button front, and large "elephant eye" buttonholes. The coat has top quality cast pewter "I" buttons. This is the coat I made for myself for Outpost but unfortunately did not have an opportunity to wear. $450.00

JT Martin Trousers, size 36. $180.00

CS Trousers size 37, sumac jean, mule ear pockets, sewn with logwood thread, blue stripe up the side seam. $175.00

Civilian pattern Drawers. Economy pairs I made up for the event. Sizes 38, 40, and 42 available. $55.00

CS Cap size 7 3/8 made by Cody Mobley from Mickey Black green jeancloth. $60.00

USED Type I US Cap size 7 3/8 made by Mike Stiles. $75.00

USED RD II size 42 made from FHW English Army Cloth. Entirely handsewn using logwood dyed thread. Top quality Ben Tart script I buttons. Worn to a single event and I really hate to part with this one! $325.00

USED Commutation jacket size 42. Made from Ben Tart logwood dyed plainweave jean with under sleeves made from Tart logwood on brown jean. MB&S wooden dish buttons. Lined in yellow-green FHW check. Two interior pockets. $175.00

USED JT Martin trousers size 36-38. Well used but not abused. Field altered back belt adjustment. Made from 5 year old County Cloth kersey. $135.00

size 42 Geo. McDill four-button jacket/sack coat in custom FHW jean, lined with discontinued FHW osnaburg. Some of you may be familiar with the original that is housed in the Mud River Museum in Tennessee. This jacket has western origins and is a very unique garment. $200.00

size 40 C.S. commutation jacket made from discontinued Ben Tart logwood dyed plain-weave jeancloth, lined with osnaburg and lightweight duck, and completely hand-sewn with logwood dyed cotton thread. $325.00

size 7 3/8 Wheel cap by Mike Stiles made from original rubberized cotton sateen, lined with brown linen and featuring original zinc "Gold Era" buttons. This cap must be seen to be believed!!! $175.00

Original heavy gray/orange carriage blanket. I've used this thing as a CS blanket and it's very nice in the cold. $175.00

Accouterments:

CS Cartridge Box, .69 caliber. Rare, one of five such boxes made by Cary Davisson with a wooden finial. Hughes, Pendergrass, and Snow sling. Complete with tins. $150.00

US Cartridge box, .69 caliber. Only known federal cartridge box made by Cary Davission. Top quality, 12 stitches per inch. Truly a thing of beauty. Includes plate and tins but not the sling. $165.00

US Haversack. Originally made by the Haversack Depot with a sewn shortened strap that has not been cut and can be lengthened if wanted. I have modified it by handsewing the bread bag as per an original viewed at the WVM. $75.00

USED CS sewn scabbard. Lead tip. Unknown maker. Good, solid condition. Very large opening so it will hold even a Lorenz bayonet if necessary. $60.00

USED Tin Drum Canteen. Purchased earlier this year from WVM. One convex side. Hand carved wooden stopper. Striped sling with original buckle. Used at one event this year. $60.00

USED US Officer's sword belt. Made by Cary Davisson. Will fit between a 40" and 46" waist. Excellent made belt, only worn to one event. $135.00

Now, to place an order PLEASE send me a PM. I will be unable to get to my business email until Monday morning so it will be difficult to sort out who wants what unless you send me a PM. Otherwise, I will be taking calls as I drive home tomorrow (Saturday) and my lovely wife has agreed to take your order if you would like to make one that way. Please feel free to call tomorrow from 9AM to 6PM and if you don't reach us please leave a message!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Outpost Leftovers

Dan,
    Sent you a PM on the Cody Mobly CS kepi...thanks!
    Tom "Mingo" Machingo
    Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
    Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
    Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
    KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

Dan,
      Sent a PM on the Confederate cartridge box.
      David Sesser
      Capitol Guards/Reddie to Run Mess

Comment

Folks,

Forgot to list one last thing:

County Cloth Federal regulation issue gray blanket. This is the 8 pound "beast" that is among the best federal blankets ever made. Lightly used, one small rust stain near a hem. $115.00

Best,
        Dan Wambaugh
        www.wwandcompany.com
        517-303-3609

Comment

Sent you a PM on the 48" CS frock.

Cordially,
          Mark Wallace

Comment

PM Sent on the blanket.. Thanx much
            Mike Dudkowski

Comment

Hi Dan,
              sent you a PM for this:-

USED RD II size 42 made from FHW English Army Cloth. Entirely handsewn using logwood dyed thread. Top quality Ben Tart script I buttons. Worn to a single event and I really hate to part with this one! $325.00

Many thanks, Paul Jonsson.
              Paul Jonsson (England, UK)

Comment

Hello Sir,

I sent a pm on the USED Tin Drum Canteen.
                Thank you for your time sir!
                Juston Pope
                "Temperance"
                Independent Rifles

Do YOU get tired of hamming and yamming at the Rootbeer stand? Tired of the soft handed authentic movement? PM me and join the IR!

Comment

Folks,

Here is an updated list of what we have sold and what we have left:

Garments

CS Frock, size 48 made from Ben Tart logwood dyed jean. The body has faded, but the skirt has not yet, but both are from the same bolt of fabric and will fade to the same color in a weekend's use. Wooden dish buttons. $325.00

CS Frock size 42 made from Ben Tart cadet gray jean. This is the special jean Ben did a limited run of a few years back that featured a seven step dye process. The coat is lined in original osnaberg from grain sacks. It is based off the coat worn by the dead CS "sharpshooter" pictured in the famous Gettysburg Devil's Den pictures. It features a large patch pocket on the chest, a six button front, and large "elephant eye" buttonholes. The coat has top quality cast pewter "I" buttons. This is the coat I made for myself for Outpost but unfortunately did not have an opportunity to wear. $450.00 On Hold

JT Martin Trousers, size 36. $180.00

CS Trousers size 37, sumac jean, mule ear pockets, sewn with logwood thread, blue stripe up the side seam. $175.00

Civilian pattern Drawers. Economy pairs I made up for the event. Sizes 38, 40, and 42 available. $55.00

USED Type I US Cap size 7 3/8 made by Mike Stiles. $75.00

USED Commutation jacket size 42. Made from Ben Tart logwood dyed plainweave jean with under sleeves made from Tart logwood on brown jean. MB&S wooden dish buttons. Lined in yellow-green FHW check. Two interior pockets. $175.00

USED JT Martin trousers size 36-38. Well used but not abused. Field altered back belt adjustment. Made from 5 year old County Cloth kersey. $135.00

size 42 Geo. McDill four-button jacket/sack coat in custom FHW jean, lined with discontinued FHW osnaburg. Some of you may be familiar with the original that is housed in the Mud River Museum in Tennessee. This jacket has western origins and is a very unique garment. $200.00

size 40 C.S. commutation jacket made from discontinued Ben Tart logwood dyed plain-weave jeancloth, lined with osnaburg and lightweight duck, and completely hand-sewn with logwood dyed cotton thread. $325.00

size 7 3/8 Wheel cap by Mike Stiles made from original rubberized cotton sateen, lined with brown linen and featuring original zinc "Gold Era" buttons. This cap must be seen to be believed!!! $175.00

Original heavy gray/orange carriage blanket. I've used this thing as a CS blanket and it's very nice in the cold. $175.00

Accouterments:

US Cartridge box, .69 caliber. Only known federal cartridge box made by Cary Davission. Top quality, 12 stitches per inch. Truly a thing of beauty. Includes plate and tins but not the sling. $165.00

US Haversack. Originally made by the Haversack Depot with a sewn shortened strap that has not been cut and can be lengthened if wanted. I have modified it by handsewing the bread bag as per an original viewed at the WVM. $75.00

USED CS sewn scabbard. Lead tip. Unknown maker. Good, solid condition. Very large opening so it will hold even a Lorenz bayonet if necessary. $60.00

USED Tin Drum Canteen. Purchased earlier this year from WVM. One convex side. Hand carved wooden stopper. Striped sling with original buckle. Used at one event this year. $60.00 On hold

USED US Officer's sword belt. Made by Cary Davisson. Will fit between a 40" and 46" waist. Excellent made belt, only worn to one event. $135.00

These items are still available and are ready for immediate shipment. I'll likely put them on my ins tock page later today. Please feel free to call, PM, or email if interested!

Best Regards,
                  Dan Wambaugh
                  www.wwandcompany.com
                  517-303-3609

Comment

Sir,

Payment for canteen was mailed today.
                    Thank you for your time

Respectfully
                    Yos
                    Juston Pope
                    "Temperance"
                    Independent Rifles

Do YOU get tired of hamming and yamming at the Rootbeer stand? Tired of the soft handed authentic movement? PM me and join the IR!

Comment

Sir,

Canteen was recieved today it is exactly how it was described and i am extremley happy with your service and quality of merchandise and will buy from again!Thank you Mr Wambaugh!

Respectfully YMOS :D
                      Juston Pope
                      "Temperance"
                      Independent Rifles

Comment

Hi Dan,
                        received the English Army cloth RD2 jacket (and shirts) with many thanks. The jacket is a beauty as you said - looks like it came out of a time machine! :)

Best regards, Paul Jonsson. (England, UK)
                        Paul Jonsson (England, UK)

Comment

Working...
                        X