For all interested parties...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all interested parties...

...we have a new site up and running. I know it has been hard to get in touch with us the past few months and for that we are truly sorry. Life had taken a sudden turn for us (actually a couple sudden turns) and unfortunately we were unable to focus as much attention as we would have liked to our customers.

To show our appreciation for our wonderful and loyal customers and in light of the upcoming holiday season, we are giving you 10% off everything in the store. This deal will be good from now until December 31st at midnight (unless I fall asleep before then and don't take the coupon off the site until morning, in which case you will get a couple extra hours of discounted shopping).

To receive 10% off your order, just type HOLIDAY2007 into the coupon code section in the shopping cart. You can use this as many times as you want, but you will not receive the discount if you don't type it in. If you have any trouble, please do not hesitate to email us at the address below.

We are now an in-stock only business so if we have it then it will say it on the site. The new website is also inventory controlled so once an item is sold out, you will no longer be able to order it and some of the items we have are one of a kind. If you see something you like it's a good idea to pick it up 'cause it may not be there the next time you visit! We will also be adding a lot more products throughout the month so be sure to stop in often.

Again, thank you all for your patronage and support over the last two years.

Bill Lomas, Joe Zilley & Maryanne Zilley

Please note the change in our domain name and update your bookmarks and address book
    Bill Lomas

[B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]E. J. Thomas Mercantile[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]P.O. Box 332
    Hatboro, PA 19040
    [URL="http://www.ejtmercantile.com"]www.ejtmercantile.com[/URL]
    [email]info@ejtmercantile.com[/email][/FONT]

Re: For all interested parties...

Glad to hear you are OK and back in the saddle.

Greg Starbuck
    The brave respect the brave. The brave
    Respect the dead; but you -- you draw
    That ancient blade, the ass's jaw,
    And shake it o'er a hero's grave.

Herman Melville

http://www.historicsandusky.org

Comment

I second that Greg!!!!!

Welcome back!
      Thomas W. Tarkenton III
      1st Sgt 11th VA Co G
      Blue Ridge Mess

Comment

The site looks great! Its well worth the wait. I'm glad to see yall back and I look forward to seeing what items pop up in the near future!

Sincerely,
        [B]Byron Faidley[/B]

[I]Loblolly Mess,
        23rd Virginia,
        and the Loyal State Rifles
        3NITL
        [/I]

Comment

Working...
        X