This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enfield Slings are on the way !!!!!

Check out our new Enfield slings, Now available in buff, black and oiled.

We are currently offering both the Federal and Confederate style slings. But what's the differance ? Well, that's easy to answer. The sling buckle's most associated with Federal Enfield useage have a D shaped buckle. Slings associated with Confederate useage have a rectangular shaped buckle. One note though, there is currently no documentation other than period photo's to substantiate the North vs. South buckle variation theory.

But heck, will I need two slings for my Enfield because I have dual impressions ? The short and sweet answer is NO. Buy one sling of your choice and get the additional buckle, North or South for an additional $15.00. We will not be selling these buckles seperately this year due to the difficulty in obtaining them from the casting facility that we work with in Norfolk.

These slings should be coming to stock on Dec. 20th and there will be a limited availability on this run with a follow up run planned for January. Current pricing for the Enfield slings is $55.00 with the price moving to $65.00 in January. However, please be advised that if you do order this month and I run out of slings, I will honor the $55.00 price as part of the January production run but this will only be valid if the order is placed in December.

Visit our web site at www.RichmondDepot.com for more details.
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Re: Enfield Slings are on the way !!!!!

As a follow up, the slings are here and the first batch of them have shipped. Quantities are low on these and I would suggest ordering now to receive one before they are all gone.
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Comment

Working...
    X