Cleanin Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanin Up

Lots of doo-dads to throw up for your consideration, please either post here or email me. Prices include shipping. More coming as the day drags on.

1 pair infantry sky blue trousers by NJ ************ approx. 38 X 30. These trousers are well used but still in great shape with no rips tears or burns. Some repair work has been done to the watch pocket and the crotch by Mr. ************. Tons of life left in them. $75

1 pair bootees. These are my pair made by the gent who has made bootees for me for the last few years, Very little use, heel rims installed, 8 1/2 (yea I got a small foot). $50 SOLD PRNDING PAYMENT

1 fez. Now, I believe I purchased this at an event at Averasboro, NC many moons ago. We were portraying a NY unit that still had bits and pieces of their colorful garb left. I do not remember the name of the man who made this, he had a bunch of different items to pass out for us to use and I asked him if I could purchase the fez after wearing it for the weekend. Now, Im not sure how to size it, but my pin head is 7 1/8 but it would easily fit a 7 1/4 as well. Really cool hat and made very nicely. $25 SOLD

1 Pvt Yeagerson shirt. NJ ************ made this exacting copy after viewing the shirt at the West Point museum, I believe. A truely beautful shirt, worn but not abused with many years left in it. Please note that the buttons are missing from the breast pockets area. ************ has not made these shirts in years and new would be astronomical as there is tons of handwork in it. Easily fit up to a 44 chest. $50 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

More to come...
    Last edited by JerseySkilletLicker; 01-20-2008, 02:13 PM.
    Joseph Hofmann
Working...
X