Tim Bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bender

I recently purchased two fine hats from Tim and I am more than a little impressed. He provided me with superior quality hats, and equally important, he kept his word and got them to me well before my deadline. I am a demanding customer who expects vendors to keep their promises and communicate with us at about the status of our orders He is an honorable man worthy of your patronage.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]David Slay, Ph.D[/FONT]
    [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Ranger, Vicksburg National Military Park[/FONT][/COLOR]

Re: Tim Bender

I agree with you Dave,

I just got a new custom made hat from Tim. It arrived in less than one week, perfect fit and exceeded my expectations. The pre order communication was precise and pleasant. Tim is the best!

Regards,

Timothy Martin

Comment

I will second the praise for Tim Bender he is very prompt with getting orders filled and IMHO makes the finest "Hardee" Hat available.
      Robert Clanton

“Given that the vast majority of Americans have never heard a shot fired in anger, the imaginative presentation of military history is vital, lest rising generations have no sense of the sacrifices of which they are beneficiaries.”

George Will

Comment

I concur!! See avatar pic
        Just a private soldier trying to make a difference

Patrick Peterson
        Old wore out Bugler

Comment

I agree, one of the best vendors to do business with, I purchased (2) hats from Tim and am about to purchase another. The Hats arrived in under (10) days and are perfect in craftmanship and fit.

Bob Hutton
          Bob Hutton:)

14th NC "Wild Cats"

Comment

I have a telescoped hardee from him and I love it. It is definitely worth it.
            Cpl. Ryan Halsey
            Wampus Cats Mess
            Mossy Creek Mess-SCAR
            Breckinridge Greys
            Liberty Rifles

Comment

I also agree.I ordered a Hardee from him,and got it in a week.
              Brian Maddox
              37th Tn Co H

Comment

Gents,
                Rush right over to your computer and order one of Tim Bender’s hat stretchers. After a hot sweaty campaign put the stretcher in the hat and the hat back in the box Tim provided and it will keep its original size and fit. Let’s face it; hats made of wool are going to shrink. The hat stretcher will keep you investment in tip top shape indefinitely.

Frank E. Campbell

“Us boys all took a small part in the fracus” - Sam Watkins – 1st Tennessee Volunteer Regiment, Co. H
                [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I]Frank E. Campbell[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Just received my new Telescope Crown and Hardee Hat. Both outstanding hats and look forward to many years of use. Tim is an incredible craftsman and a real pleasure to work with. He warned me it might be 3 to 4 weeks because of his work load, well, 1 1/2 weeks later, I received both hats. Thank you Tim and keep up the excellent work!

Justin
                  [B]Justin Morris[/B]
                  [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
                  "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Comment

Tim Bender is the very best ~ I have always been delighted with both the quality of his
                    hats and with his veracity. I hope he never decides to enter a different line of endeavor!
                    Your most obedient servant and comrade,
                    James C. Schumann
                    Mess #3
                    Old Northwest Volunteers

Comment

I just purchased a Flat Top Bowler(Mosby) Style hat from him and it is superb!Worth every penny.
                      Shawn Sturgill
                      Governor Guards
                      SCAR

Comment

Working...
                      X