Quality Venders at GFV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Venders at GFV

Other than Crabby, are any other quality vendors setting up at Greenfield Village this weekend?
    Frank Perkin

Re: Quality Venders at GFV

I asked the boss today about it. All he could say was that there'll be some suprises. Good suprises...
    Andrew Donovan
    Michigan

I think many of us get nostalgic about the past and like to think somehow that the world our mid-19th century ancestors lived in was free from many of the "sins" of our present world. Truth is, the more you study the past the more you realize that there's really nothing new under the sun. They struggled with many (most) of the same problems we do today.
    -Ian McWherter

Comment

Folks,

Just so no one is left wondering, Brian and I will not be there. Due to an unfortunate miscommunication we did not get the invitation to the event until 15 minutes ago, and even buying coffee by the gallon so we could work the next 72 hours straight could not put enough stock on the table to make the weekend worthwhile. Hopefully next year, though!

Dan
      Dan Wambaugh
      Wambaugh, White, & Company
      www.wwandcompany.com
      517-303-3609
      Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

Dan just put what you got in on a ground cloth and I am sure it will sell. Or sell next to crabby if he does not mind. I need wood buttons. Hey Donovan give me those wood buttons or bring them.
        Thomas J. Alleman
        "If the choice be mine, I chose to march." LOR

Comment

Tom,

With a $75.00 vendor fee (which is fair considering the size of the event), about $200 round trip for gas, and about $100 for the weekend's expenses everything that we have in stock would just about cover that amount and I can't afford to just break even if I'm missing three days of work. :)

Best,

Dan
          Dan Wambaugh
          Wambaugh, White, & Company
          www.wwandcompany.com
          517-303-3609
          Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

Dan, it's hard to belive that they were that disorganized! Typical GFV!
            Frank Perkin

Comment

I was supposed to go, but didn't get registered in time. Oh well...maybe next year (?).
              Regards,
              Scott Dallimore
              14th SCVI Co. I "McCalla's Rifles"
              Reedy River Mess - 16th S.C. The Greenville Rg't
              -------------------------------------

Comment

Dan I forget you live in the 517 areacode, I am about 40 minutes, so yeah I understand. Well hope to see you out somewhere.
                Thomas J. Alleman
                "If the choice be mine, I chose to march." LOR

Comment

Working...
                X