Lodgewood Mgf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodgewood Mgf.

Just a shout of praise for the folks at Lodgewood Mgf. I ordered a defarbed '42 and bayonet just last Monday and it was at my door Thursday! All I can say is...wow. Now, If only I had a set of .69 cal. accoutrements to go with it.;)

Re: Lodgewood Mgf.

Hi,

I also ordered a M1842 de-farbed from them, and it arrived about a week later. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to buy a musket.
    Andrew Kasmar

Comment

I have bought a number of parts for my original smith and maynard carbines. They have a good selection of parts, fair prices, and swift responce. Good people to deal with gun supplies.
      Mike

Comment

I hate to sound like an echo but I, too, bought a defarbed '42 and the defarbed bayonet from them and it got from Wisconsin to Ga. in a week. They are great folks to deal with and I love that musket! For those of you who heard it barking at the Mill, thank Bill.:D

(Dang, I'm a poet and didn't even know it!):wink_smil
        Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
        WIG/GVB
        In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

Yeah Chris, you're just the Bard of Boards!
          Ross L. Lamoreaux
          rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Does Lodgewood rework the stock of the 1842? It is not mentioned on their web site, but I have heard that people do so.
            Bene von Bremen

German Mess

"I had not previously known one could get on, even in this unsatisfactory fashion, with so little brain."
            Ambrose Bierce "What I Saw of Shiloh"

Comment

Hi,

You may want to e-mail them; they are really good about answering their e-mails quickly.
              Andrew Kasmar

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion, but they have not replied to any of my mails I ever sent them.
                Bene von Bremen

German Mess

"I had not previously known one could get on, even in this unsatisfactory fashion, with so little brain."
                Ambrose Bierce "What I Saw of Shiloh"

Comment

Hi,

Try this e-mail address lodgewd@idcnet.com . I sent a e-mail to a different address the first time I e-mailed them, and I did not get a e-mail back from them. Then I e-mailed them using this one and they answered within a day. Hope this helps.
                  Andrew Kasmar

Comment

Also when e-mailing Lodgewood make sure you have something in the heading line, such as "Do you de-farb 42's" or "I need a Smith sear", they get alot of spam and are generally a one woman operation, so if you are specific they can get to you earlier.
                    Steve Sullivan

Comment

5 years ago they did some de-farbing work for me at the mainstream Gettysburg event. I was impressed with their work and professionalism, and I am hoping to see them at another event soon so I can have them work on another musket of mine.
                      [SIZE="2"][I][FONT="Garamond"]Sean Foster[/FONT][/I]
                      Company D, 1st Minnesota
                      Starr's Battery, NC Artillery[/SIZE]

Comment

The best way I've found to contact them is to call them. I got through on the first try and she took my order right over the phone. I figured that way I didn't get the "need to hold on to my money jitters".:p
                        Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
                        WIG/GVB
                        In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

Working...
                        X