Kiev Thomason !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiev Thomason !!!

I just wanted to post here about a recent transaction I did with Kiev Thomason...Traveling Man's Emporium.

I emailed Kiev on a Monday morning about a having a kepi made. Kiev called me monday afternoon. He worked hard all week and brought the kepi to me at Resaca only to find out that I had told Kiev the wrong size.
    Kiev told me right then and there without hesitation I will make you another and will have it to you in a couple of weeks.

Right on time....the Kepi is Awesome, not only does it fit me perfectly, the detail is incredible.

Kiev is not only a craftsman, but a gentlemen as well.
    Thank you Kiev!

Kaelin Vernon
    Kaelin R. Vernon
    SOUTH UNION GUARD

"Do small things with great love" -Mother Teresa

" Put your hands to work and your hearts to God" -Mother Ann Lee

Re: Kiev Thomason !!!

Originally posted by kaelin View Post
    I just wanted to post here about a recent transaction I did with Kiev Thomason...Traveling Man's Emporium.

I emailed Kiev on a Monday morning about a having a kepi made. Kiev called me monday afternoon. He worked hard all week and brought the kepi to me at Resaca only to find out that I had told Kiev the wrong size.
    Kiev told me right then and there without hesitation I will make you another and will have it to you in a couple of weeks.

Right on time....the Kepi is Awesome, not only does it fit me perfectly, the detail is incredible.

Kiev is not only a craftsman, but a gentlemen as well.
    Thank you Kiev!

Kaelin Vernon
    Glad you like it.I hope it serves you very well.I hope to see you again soon!:wink_smil
    Kiev Thomason
    a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
    WIG
    Armory Guards
    Forest Park Lodge #399
    Forest Park GA.

Comment

"Craftmanship" Another thing reenacting keeps alive. Things that were made to last. You always know you are buying something of value, when you see the pride and love that went into it.

Yeah!!! Kiev isn't such a bad sort.
      Wendell R. Decker

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Image Studios View Post
        "Craftmanship" Another thing reenacting keeps alive. Things that were made to last. You always know you are buying something of value, when you see the pride and love that went into it.

Yeah!!! Kiev isn't such a bad sort.
        Thanks !I need to talk to you off line sometime Mr Decker email me please at kievandleah@comcast.net .It is in regards to Bummers.$$$$$$:wink_smil
        Kiev Thomason
        a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
        WIG
        Armory Guards
        Forest Park Lodge #399
        Forest Park GA.

Comment

Working...
        X