E. J. Thomas Mercantile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E. J. Thomas Mercantile

I just recieved my new CS Kepi, belt and other misc. from EJT Mercantile, and just had to post a quick Kudos to them.

Everything arrived in great shape, as it was packed very well, and arrived faster than I thought it would, even though the belt was a non-stock size. Plus I enjoyed the 15% discount on the entire order.

A genuine pleasure to do business with. I highly reccomend them.

Thanks,

Ron
    Ron Mueller
    Illinois
    New Madrid Guards

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
    Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
    Abraham Lincoln

Re: E. J. Thomas Mercantile

Great stuff and great service!
    Frank Perkin

Comment

I second that they are doing great service to everyone. I have ordered several items, and received them promptly. If I have a question, Bill Lomas is quick to reply.
      Don Woods
      Member ABT

Comment

And may I addBill is a real gentleman in his family's tradition!
        Bud Scully 13th NJ Co.K Mess and 69th NY (N-SSA)

Comment

Right on the heels of my post of yesterday, I received my order from EJ Thomas in today's mail. I'm lucky enough to own four different Kluin boxes(plus a lot of his other items)The sling on my 58 box had a slight tear which I've been "nursing"(or ignoring) for about 20years.I thought it fitting to replace it with the work of Hank's successor and was I right.OUTSTANDING work at a great price.Thanks Bill for a great item.
          Bud Scully 13th NJ Co.K Mess and 69th NY (N-SSA)

Comment

I need to add my voice to the mix. I received a Federal belt and cartridge sling from EJ Thomas, and they are great! Plus, great customer service and they arrived when he said they would.:)
            Kenny Pavia
            24th Missouri Infantry

Comment

Hi,

I love ordering things from E.J. Thomas. He has fast delivery, great customer service, and wonderful products.
              Andrew Kasmar

Comment

Yep, I am one happy customer from across the 'big pond'.

Top service and products.

(Belt arrived safe and well Bill, thanks)
                Ian Smith
                55th Virginia

"We think from the movments that there is something out [there] but we can tell what!" Thomas Hooper, Diary for
                27th December 1862@ Murfreesboro - Enlisted 1861, wounded at Perryville, Murfreesboro and Missionary Ridge, killed at Franklin.

Comment

Hi,

I just got a Federal belt, Federal cartridge box belt, Federal blanket, and a few other items from Bill, and they are all amazing!!!!! :DI can not wait to take them in the field.
                  Andrew Kasmar

Comment

Yep, ordered my Keagy-Noble blanket on Wednesday and got it on Friday. Can't beat that kind of service and the blanket looks great. Bill was friendly and easy to deal with as well.
                    Tom Lowe
                    Western Federal Blues
                    Tar Water Mess
                    GHTI
                    42nd Indiana Inf.

Across the Ohio we could see “Old Indiana.” This made the boys home sick. How they did want to cross the river into “God's Country.” James B. Shaw, 10th Indiana Inf.

Comment

Just a quick note of thanks to Bill Lomas, proprietor of E.J. Thomas Mercantile:

I recently put in an order for just a few amenities, but the level of service and immediate delivery is exemplary of the overall quality of business he provides.

For those just getting into the hobby and looking for products, I highly recommend seeing if E.J. Thomas Mercantile carries what you need. The prices are fair and the products are of highest authenticity available to us today.

Bill's definitely on the same path (if not equaling) as his Pa. :)
                      Jason C. Spellman
                      Skillygalee Mess

"Those fine fellows in Virginia are pouring out their heart's blood like water. Virginia will be heroic dust--the army of glorious youth that has been buried there."--Mary Chesnut

Comment

Great products and service. One of my favorite vendors.
                        Frank Perkin

Comment

Yes I have to agree with everybody here. I have purchase many a fine item from them. Service is excellent and I enjoy seeing them at events. Three Cheers!:wink_smil

Kindest Regards;
                          Harold Adams
                          Co. F, 48th NYVI
                          "On occupation duty in Florida"

Here we are, some with whole skins, and some not so whole. Others have been left behind. For myself, I can only wonder if there is a bone left in my carcass when I think of the wholesale carnage through which I have passed. My bruises are inward.
                          Pvt. J. Haley, Co I, 17th Maine Vols., 9 June 1865

Comment

Same here, I to have picked up many item's from Bill, His service is good and fast ! Bill is a very "Top Notch" Vendor!(:

Thanks Bill for the " Great Service" (-;

(Wifall Mess )

Comment

Working...
                            X