Tim Bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bender

I just recieved my Hardee Hat and a hat-stretcher from Tim Bender. It came in well packed, in great shape, and a few days early from his estimate at the time of order.

As in my "chick-magnet" hat that he made, the worksmanship and attention to detail is top-notch. Thanks Tim, for making great merchandise and providing it in a timely manner.

PS-Does anyone else think the Hardee Hat could also be useful at Thanksgiving....? :D
    Ron Mueller
    Illinois
    New Madrid Guards

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
    Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
    Abraham Lincoln

Re: Tim Bender

Hmmm...Doesn't taste like turkey....
    Tom "Mingo" Machingo
    Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
    Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
    Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
    KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

I recieved a black flat top crown from him like last year. It's been worked in great and it's a killer hat! And it also came early in the mail and it was also nicely packed. If i had a choice between him or clearwater, I would definantly choose Tim Bender.....
      Kyle (Cuffie) Pretzl
      The Tater Mess

Comment

I bought a hardee from him about two years ago and have barely worn my forage cap since, I love it. He was also one of the nicest people I think I have ever talked to over the phone.
        Jake Koch
        The Debonair Society of Coffee Coolers, Brewers, and Debaters
        https://coffeecoolersmess.weebly.com/

-Pvt. Max Doermann, 3x Great Uncle, Co. E, 66th New York Infantry. Died at Andersonville, Dec. 22, 1864.
        -Pvt. David Rousch, 4x Great Uncle, Co. A, 107th Ohio Infantry. Wounded and Captured at Gettysburg. Died at Andersonville, June 5, 1864.
        -Pvt. Carl Sievert, 3x Great Uncle, Co. H, 7th New York Infantry (Steuben Guard). Mortally Wounded at Malvern Hill.

Comment

I also just recieved my new medium crown bowler from Tim Bender, he is one of the nicest fellows to deal with ,The hat came in plenty of time for the event I needed it for.I now have (3) Tim Bender Hats and would recommend him highly.

Bob hutton
          Bob Hutton:)

14th NC "Wild Cats"

Comment

I have a flat top bowler from Tim and it the highest quality.It arrived in just the amount of time he said it would.I would also recomend him to anyone.
            Shawn Sturgill
            Governor Guards
            SCAR

Comment

The best. Nuf said!
              Frank Perkin

Comment

I am not sure I should even relate how good of service I just recieved from Tim. Others may want/expect him to duplicate the results, heh. I'll only relate the actual time frame if Tim wants me to.

I was looking for a good used hat for Marmaduke's Raid this weekend. Nothing popped up in my size, and basically I procrastinated getting a good hat to wear. Since I am a civilian, I could not wear any of my military hats, and I did not wat to subject my "chick magnet" hat to four days tromping in the woods of Missouri. I finally decided I would just have to go hatless.

Then, I decided, well maybe Tim has a hat on hand in my size, of a style less cocky than my other civvy hat, that would be available at the last minute. Can't hurt to call. I did. He did not have one in stock. Then we talked, and I explained my situation, and did not expect him to be able to help me out in time for the raid, but I ordered an Arabia hat to have for the next event anyway. He said he would do what he could, but could make no promises.

It just arrived in the mail today.

I am doing cartwheels and will have a good hat to give some prime wear to this weekend.

Tim, I'll not buy a hat that does not have your name on it. Thanks for your excellent service and quality.

I looked up the passage inside the box. Good words to live by.
                "And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ."
                Last edited by Abrams; 09-24-2008, 12:26 PM.
                Ron Mueller
                Illinois
                New Madrid Guards

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
                Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
                Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Simply the best.
                  Joe Madden
                  13th New Hampshire Vols.
                  Co. E
                  Unattached

Comment

Just split open the box on Bender Dress Hat.

Ordered last Thursday, on my doorstep this afternoon.

Couldnt be happier. Again. Again. Again.

I like hats.

Comment

I to Orderd a (Tall Bowler style hat) I got from him 2" years ago(: it's very nice, His work is very good!

Comment

I have a Tim Bender hardee hat that is telescoped and I love it.
                        Cpl. Ryan Halsey
                        Wampus Cats Mess
                        Mossy Creek Mess-SCAR
                        Breckinridge Greys
                        Liberty Rifles

Comment

I just received the Dress Hat I ordered just a couple of weeks ago, and all I can say, is wow! His work and customer service far and away surpass anyone else in the hat business. My next hat orders will be from him. If you are in the market for quality headgear, I suggest you give Mr. Bender your business.
                          Ben Fowler

In honor of Capt. William Joshua Neary, Quartermaster, 44th Ga. Inf.; Co. K

Not a member of The Leave Early Rifles

Comment

I would also like to thank Tim for my recently delivered Flat Top Arabia hat. Beautiful craftsmanship and excellent customer service. I can't wait to try it in the field. The hat was delivered exactly as agreed and was packed very well.
                            Steve Johsz

Comment

You don't get better Customer Service, his product is excellent. He's honest with his estimate of how long it will take to get your product to you. Frankly his product is a better value for less money than most of the competition.
                              Johan Steele aka Shane Christen C Co, 3rd MN VI
                              SUVCW Camp 48
                              American Legion Post 352
                              [url]http://civilwartalk.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                              X