Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assembler of kits

Good morning,

I have two kits (shirt and drawers) in the corner of my room and they'll remain there because I just do not have the time to sit down and sew. So are there any individuals out there that assemble kits in a reasonable amount of time?

Take care,
    Bill
    Bill Backus

Re: Assembler of kits

Bill, you may want to try a fellow by the name of Chase Pinkham. He is listed on Dan Wambaugh's site as the only person they endorse to complete their kits. I have many itmes from him and his work is top notch and his prices are not too bad. Here is the quote from Dan's website:

"Want to get a kit but want someone else to put it together? Or do you just not want to wait for our ever-lengthening turnaround time? We are happy to support and endorse Chase Pinkham as our only authorized kit assembler. Chase has shown proficiency with all of our kits and has even done some outstanding piece work for us! He can be reached at capink@msn.com or (801) 859-2095"

Hope this helps ya out.
    Capt. Kris Larson 32°
    Wasatch Lodge #1 F&AM Utah
    Worshipful Master, Uintah Lodge #7 F&AM Utah
    Camp Floyd Historic Lodge #205 F&AM Utah
    Rocky Mountain #11 F&AM Utah
    El Kalah Shrine

Co I 4th Texas
    Iron Rooster Mess
    [I][SIZE="1"]"Nothin's harder than a metal cock!"[/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Hi,

I would also recommend Mr. Chase Pinkham.
      Andrew Kasmar

Comment

Get a hold of Kurt Loewe (he's on here- username KCLoewe). He also does Wambaugh Kits, though to a lesser and non advertised extent. He does top notch work as well.
        Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
        WIG/GVB
        In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

Working...
        X