Fantastic Job Joe Blunt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Job Joe Blunt!!

I just received my Federal mounted service trousers from Joe Blunt today and what a fantastic job!!! I can't wait to break them in on the back of some old nag of a horse! :tounge_sm

Highly recommended...

Nick Duvall
    Duvall Leatherwork
    314 Wyoming Ave
    Kingston, PA 18704
    (570)283-9297
    duvall_leatherwork@hotmail.com
    Duvall Leather is an artisan based company specializing in handmade leather goods for everyday use. For over 12 years, right here in Northeastern PA...
    Nick Duvall

Re: Fantastic Job Joe Blunt!!

I ordered, as well as one of my pards, a federal frock coat from Mr. Blunt. We were blown away with the results. Since then, we have ordered several items. More recently, I sent Joe some pictures of a particual impression and he broke down the uniform very well. Until proved otherwise, Joe Blunt is "my" guy for any gear he can make for me! Thanks for the great stuff Joe!
    [I][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Matt Kraybill[/FONT][/I]
    [B][SIZE="5"]61st Regiment
    New York Volunteers[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

I have one of sky blue vests. Excellent!
      Frank Perkin

Comment

Where can you see his work?or place an order? I did not see him on approved list. Thanks
        Pvt. Scott Kuzia
        22nd MVI

Comment

You can see his work on many of us at various events.

You can contact him here: mudcatsgt@earthlink.net

Me? He made all of my Federal Officer Private Purchase sack Coat and Dress Coat as well as my Officers trousers. He's currently making a Federal Field Grade- Officers Dress Coat for me, for the Fort Moultrie, Pre-War (1858) event in Dec.
          Brian Hicks
          Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Joe is one of my best friends and all of my reenacting gear was made by him. He is a great guy to work with and the quality of the garments he makes speaks for themselves.
            Andy Timmer
            Winona Grays Mess

Comment

Originally posted by snk22nd View Post
              Where can you see his work?or place an order? I did not see him on approved list. Thanks
              Joe and I work together sometimes at events and I carry many produts of his in my shop.I will be updating my web site soon and it will have items from Joe ready for sale.I have some in stock now.They are mostly caps and a few jackets and one vest.You can e mail or call for details.I proudly stand behind Joes work!
              Kiev Thomason
              a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
              WIG
              Armory Guards
              Forest Park Lodge #399
              Forest Park GA.

Comment

The guy is great!! i have many items from him and they are all top shelf.
                Matt Lovejoy

Comment

Nick and all,
                  Thank you for the kind words, the friendships and the patronage.
                  Cheers,
                  Joe Blunt
                  "...don't rush the judgement, until all the facts are in."

Comment

Working...
                  X