TMD Federal Frock and Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMD Federal Frock and Vest

Much has already been said over the years about the outstanding quality of products and customer service provided by Don Smith, but I just wanted to add my comments. Recently, I received an SA Federal enlisted frock coat from TMD. The pattern, material and stitching was top notch. The fit was perfect. I had the pleasure of wearing the frock this past weekend at the ONV/Stonewall Bde LH at Antietam and received several nice comments about the frock. Don also made me a nice military vest that I have not had an opportunity to wear at this time (perhaps at Marmaduke's), but once again it was perfect and exceeded my expectations. The lead time for the frock and vest was about nine to 12 months. I think that is becoming the norm, but the wait was well worth it.
    Another thing that I really like about doing business with Don, is that he is accessible and very pleasant to deal with.
    Again, Don is top notch and I wish him......All the best!
    Regards,
    Dan McGraw
    GG-Gson of Patrick Maher, Co E, 1st Minn Cavalry
    GG-Gson of Charles Orth, Co G, 2nd Minn Infantry

Re: TMD Federal Frock and Vest

Hi,

I have bought several items from Don, and have always been pleased with them.
    Andrew Kasmar

Comment

I have personally known Don for nearly 20 years, and he is a gentleman in every sense of the word.
      Tom "Mingo" Machingo
      Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
      Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
      Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
      KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

HI All,

Thank you very much Dan , Andrew & Tom. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. It is encouraging to hear from folks that they are pleased with the items you have orderd and your interactions with me, buisness wise and personally.

A quick word on the wait time...... Over the past 2 years the wait time on items has stretched out to a very long wait. Too long of a wait.

Currently, as folks know, I will be accepting new orders in Dec.

I am currently working through the production list to get oustanding orders taken care of, some folks have been waiting a long time for their orders. I sincerely appreciate their patience with me. I am getting these orders completed with all the attention to detail they deserve.

Once Dec arrives.

I will be back to a 6-10 week wait on catalog orders

and for Custom orders 6 months or less (the time frame on custom orders depends on how complex the reproduction is)

Thank you again,

I look forward to getting this train back on track and on schedule in Dec.

Don S
        Don F Smith

Comment

Working...
        X