No announcement yet.

Thank you, Wambaugh, White, & Company!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Wambaugh, White, & Company!

Folks,
    Just want to extend my most sincere gratitude to Dan Wambaugh and Brian White at Wambaugh, White, & Company.

Due to the birth of our second son, I really haven't been able to get out to events this season, so when I started to get my kit out for Marmaduke's, it suddenly struck me that most of my clothing items no longer fit (fortunately, in the right direction!). In a panic, I emailed Dan and asked if he had any trows/drawers in stock. He called me back last Friday and said no, but that he thought he could make some in time. Yesterday, less than a week later, they were sitting on my porch. Folks, that is just terrific customer service. Oh yeah, they fit great, and the patterns and workmanship are outstanding.

I won't hesitate to order from them again, and I hope you won't either.

Cheers,
    Eric
    Eric Fair

"A word in earnest is as good as a speech." Charles Dickens - [I]Bleak House[/I]

Re: Thank you, Wambaugh, White, & Company!

I myself just picked up two of Brian's shelter halves recently and I must say that they are superb in every detail.

Comment

Hi,

I just got a Federal sack coat, Federal contract shirt, and a boat load of sewing kits from them. The sack coat fit me perfectly along with the shirt. They are now working on making me a CS frock coat, and I can not wait until it is FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
      Andrew Kasmar

Comment

I ordered a pair of suspenders from them, quality is great, shipping was some of the fastest I've seen from a vendor. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Paul Arnold
        Paul Arnold

Comment

Quality = authenticity + customer service + fair (not cheap) price.

W, W & Company is HIGH quality. I have never been disappointed in a product they make.
          Soli Deo Gloria
          Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

just ordered a SA Sackcoat kit from Dan and have to say the entire experience was great and the timing could not be better.

I am waiting in great anticipation for the delivery of said kit so that I can sew my fingers to some great quality wool.

Cheers
            Glenn Bramer
            Glenn Bramer
            Pvt, Company C

Comment

Working...
            X