Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ Thomas !!!!!

Got a W, W & Co. Federal Sack..from EJ Thomas Mercantile

Great service from two approved vendors on a great reproduction.

Very pleased.

Re: EJ Thomas !!!!!

Hi,

I got my W,W, and Company Federal sack through E.J. Thomas, and I too was very pleased with the service and the product.

Andrew
    Andrew Kasmar

Comment

I have got many item's from Bill, his service is very good!(: I buy just about everything from him!

Comment

I just recieved a beautiful jean wool kepi made by Greg Starbuck purchased from E.J. Thomas. I placed the order on Thursday morning and it was at my house Monday afternoon. The kepi fit like it was made for my head. Thanks go to both Bill and Greg for the good service and great product. Thanks guys!
        [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Waverly B. Adcock[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]5th Va. Inf. Co. L[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]West Augusta Guard[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]"Muddy Turtle Mess"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=blue]"No unpleasant incident marred the proceedings of the day, save an occasional boisterous demonstration from a disciple of John Barleycorn." [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=blue]Republican Vindicator March 1, 1861[/COLOR]
        [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/bigwave1969/wag-3.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
        X