Todd Watts?....Not just Enfields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Watts?....Not just Enfields

I know that Todd is praised for his defarb and gunsmith work on Enfields but I just wanted to let you all know and send some kudos Todd's way in regards to his work on 42's also. His return time was great, communication second to none and very well researched in his work. I would highly recommend Todd for any quality Defarb work on your 1842 as well as Enfields. Thanks Todd. Here are some before and after pics so you can see the work done.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After
    [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
    ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Re: Todd Watts?....Not just Enfields

I also own a Todd Watts 42 and was very pleased with it and for the price you can't go wrong.
    Russ Dykes
    Keith Stone Guard

6th Mississippi Adjunct 150th Shiloh
    Maryland My Maryland 150th Sharpsburg
    150th Chickamauga Kershaws Brigade
    150th Wilderness and Spotsylvania Courthouse

"Splash" ......Mark Taylor

Comment

Re: Todd Watts?....Not just Enfields

I will add to this. Yesterday I recieved back my 61 Springfield I had sent up there. It is gorgeous! I have had the rifle for 10 or 15 years and he made it look new and better than before. I wish I would have taken some before and after pictures as well, as the difference was clearly visible to me. He quickly returned an email I sent and seemed polite and courteous. I would recommend his work to anyone.
      Jake Koch
      The Debonair Society of Coffee Coolers, Brewers, and Debaters
      https://coffeecoolersmess.weebly.com/

-Pvt. Max Doermann, 3x Great Uncle, Co. E, 66th New York Infantry. Died at Andersonville, Dec. 22, 1864.
      -Pvt. David Rousch, 4x Great Uncle, Co. A, 107th Ohio Infantry. Wounded and Captured at Gettysburg. Died at Andersonville, June 5, 1864.
      -Pvt. Carl Sievert, 3x Great Uncle, Co. H, 7th New York Infantry (Steuben Guard). Mortally Wounded at Malvern Hill.

Comment

Working...
      X