Corner Clothier Contact Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner Clothier Contact Information

I have been trying over the past 2 weeks to contact the folks at Corner Clothier concering an order that I placed. Left a message with my contact number and no one has returned my phone call. When I placed my original order (mid Jul) the lady I talked to stated that the order should be ready by the second week in Aug.
    I am just wondering if anyone else had any problems contacting them to get an answer?

Bill Jordan
    Bill Jordan

“I ended the war a horse ahead.”
    Nathan Bedford Forrest

Re: Corner Clothier Contact Information

They must be busy right now...i've been trying to get them by e-mail and phone for a couple of weeks myself and have had no luck.
    Luke Gilly
    Breckinridge Greys
    Lodge 661 F&AM

"May the grass grow long on the road to hell." --an Irish toast

Comment

I have exchanged recent emails (within the last month). He mentioned he might be working on a movie at some point. That might be the reason.
      John Wickett
      Former Carpetbagger
      Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

I had a similar situation with emails & phone calls, but finally spoke with Kara today. She told me it has been very busy and that Brian will be going out of town soon. - John DeCaro
        John DeCaro

Comment

I did recieve an e-mail from Kara last night with the status. I just don't understand if you are in the business to make money from customers, you would want to provide answers to questions fairly quickly.
          Bill Jordan

Nathan Bedford Forrest

Comment

They seem to be busy. I sent them a follow up email order regarding my order and they promptly answered it. I have done business with them twice in the last year and even though they are busy, they offered me great customer service.
            Breandan Mackie

Comment

I did recieve my order from Corner Clothier. Good product. I am happy with it.
              Bill Jordan

Nathan Bedford Forrest

Comment

From what I've heard, they make great products. They must be busy. I spoke with them on the phone. They were very nice. But it feels like I was forgotten, after waiting a month (and unable to contact them again), I just gave up and went with another vender.
                Tim Elliot

Comment

I ordered in stock items 10 weeks ago,and have still not recieved them. Steve Cherry UK.
                  Stephen Cherry

Comment

I recived my order from Corner today,what can i say, it is just great!Trousers,vest and Sack coat all fit perfectly and look real good,i am very pleased.I wish the wait had not been quite so long but it was worth it. Steve Cherry UK.
                    Stephen Cherry

Comment

Working...
                    X