Prop's to Wambaugh, & White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop's to Wambaugh, & White

Good service should always be rewarded with a post. Got my CS Blanket today from Wambauge & White & Co. today, it's a Exelent blanket. Im not an expert but it looks very authentic, has that authentic smell too! I placed my order Saturday,and it was in my hands Wednesday. An Dan was realy nice to talk to on the phone.

Re: Prop's to Wambaugh, & White

I would have to agree. It is a great blanket that I have gotten allot of use out of this year. If you haven't gotten one yet pick one up before its to late.
    Brandon Ledvina

Comment

To state to obvious, Dan is a pleasure to buy from and really makes customer service and promptness a priority. You could buy from no better in my honest opinion. I know the gear and kits I bought will serve me well in the years to come.
      John Holman
      [B]John C. Holman[/B]
      Liberty Rifles

Comment

Excellent product (C.S. blanket) and remarkably fast service. I ordered my blanket at 1:30pm on the 23d and received it on the morning of the 25th! Dan is a pleasure to speak with on the phone and I will be back for more orders. Thanks, WW&Co.!

Ryan D. W. Kiesel
        elke_kiesel@yahoo.com

Comment

Agree on W&W being tops. Wondering out loud, what would an authentic "smell" be?
          Craig L Barry
          Editor, The Watchdog, a non-profit 501[c]3
          Co-author (with David Burt) Suppliers to the Confederacy
          Author, The Civil War Musket: A Handbook for Historical Accuracy
          Member, Company of Military Historians

Comment

Craig! It's that burlap smell you get when it's brand new!

Comment

I love being a customer for W. W. & co. They have been as fast for me in my items I have purchased as others here. I just finished a domet flannel shirt kit by them this last weekend and have enjoyed assembling thier kits. Not much more that I can say that has already been said except that I will definately be dealing with them again in the future. They are a great asset to this hobby!
              William D. O'Malley IV

Comment

WW&Co's customer service is top notch, they have went above and beyond for me in the past, and have a loyal customer here. I have a pair of trousers being made right now, they truly are a asset to the hobby. Plus they are just great guys...
                [B]Derrick Pugh

Western Independent Grays
                S.C.A.R.[/B]

"Yaller-hammer, Alabama, flicker, flicker, flicker,"
                I felt sorry for the yellow-hammer Alabamians,
                they looked so hacked, and answered back
                never a word." ~Sam Watkins

Comment

Working...
                X