Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morris Clothiers

Hey all,

I would like to take a moment to thank Todd Morris of Moris clothiers for the amazing Greatcoat I recieved today. Anyone looking for a Greatcoat you should seriously consider Todd Morris, The coat is beautifully done with the slash pockets that we dont see enough of in the hobby, and all the handwork is done to perfection. Cant wait to wear it.

Thanks

Peter Griebel

Re: Morris Clothiers

Peter,

THANK YOU. I appreciate the comments and your patience, along with the rest of the fellers waiting for coats. Thanks for understanding that the real world comes first, and some major intervening moments have slowed me down a bit this year. I am glad that you like the coat, and you will note that it should fold nicely into a knapsack and not be a hulking mass on your back.
    Todd Morris

Proprietor, Morris & Company Historical Clothiers

http://morrisclothiers.com

Canton Lodge #60 F&AM Canton, Ohio

In Memorium: Pvt. Simon Morris, Co. G, 78th OVI Died: April 14, 1863 Jefferson Barracks, Missouri
    Joseph Rezin Thompson, 1st W.Va. Light Artillery
    Azville W. Lindsey, Co. G, 12th W.Va. Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Re: Morris Clothiers

Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to thank Todd Morris and his wife Ericka for service above and beyond the call of duty.

Somehow, in the mish-mash of the Shiloh movie project last April, I lost my Federal sack coat. Later in the year, knowing I needed one, I contacted Todd, told him what I needed and when I needed it and he went to work (at a very fair price, I might add). As we came down to the time it was needed, I contacted them and they were surprised it had not arrived as it had been shipped. Immediate action was taken to produce another quality product and ship it out via priority mail. I received it on Saturday along with three "extras" which were not necessary, but very kind on their part to add for the trouble. Now, that..... is customer service!

It would have been easy to have said, "It has been sent out and we are sorry but with our back up of work for the '150's' you will have to wait", but that is not their way of doing business.

My thanks to Todd and Ericka Morris and if you need anything that they produce (check out their site: http://www.morris-clothiers.com/ ), then I assure you of high-quality and product satisfaction!

regards,
      Mark
      J. Mark Choate
      7th TN. Cavalry, Co. D.

"Let history dictate our impressions.......not the other way around!"

Comment

Working...
      X