Props to Wambaug, White & Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Wambaug, White & Co.

I just thought I would brag a little about the speed service and exellent products of W, W & Co. My mother placed an order for a Cincinnati Depot sack coat and a pair of J. T. Martin trousers in the middle of November, loe and behold what should I get for Christmas... I don't know how they did it, but both items had made it in. And as usuall the items were top notch. Dan and Brian, yall can count on my business in the future.

Have a Prosperous and Happy New Year Guys,
    Garrett Glover
    Garrett Glover

Re: Props to Wambaug, White & Co.

I agree! I ordered a contract fatique blouse from them, and I can't help but say, it is great! Every aspect is simply amazing. Great job WW & Company! I'll be back as well!
    [B]Colin Oravetz[/B]

[B]"Our march yesterday was terribly severe. The sun was like a furnace, and the dust thick and suffocating. Many a poor fellow marched his last day yesterday. Several men fell dead on the road. Our boys have all come through so far, accepting the hardships as a matter of course, and remaining cheerful and obedient I assure you I feel proud of them." [/B]

[B][I]-Lt. Colonel Rufus R. Dawes, Ten miles from Leesburg, VA. June 19, 1863 [/I][/B]

Comment

Working...
    X