Nick Duvall will stop at nothing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Duvall will stop at nothing...

to make sure his customers are COMPLETELY satisfied. Probably the best leatherman in the biz & a great businessman to boot.

Had a problem with an order & he went the extra mile to guarantee my satisfaction. In a hobby where bad customer relations & flaky vendors have been fairly common for 20+ years, it's comforting to know that you'll get exactly what you want from Nick Duvall.

-Randall Pierson

Re: Nick Duvall will stop at nothing...

Randall,

He is an awesome guy to deal with. I got my cartridge box and sling from him. Plus I'm waiting on my cap pouch and bayonet scabbard to show up next week, can't wait!!
    Chris Birely

In memory of my GG Uncle, Pvt. John Thurston,
    7th Va Inf Co. I (Holcombe Guards), Kemper's Brigade, Pickett's Division,
    wounded and taken prisoner 3 July 1863.

Comment

I had a Federal accoutrement set ordered for me and can't wait for it to come! I have heard nothing but great things about his products.
      [B]Colin Oravetz[/B]

[B]"Our march yesterday was terribly severe. The sun was like a furnace, and the dust thick and suffocating. Many a poor fellow marched his last day yesterday. Several men fell dead on the road. Our boys have all come through so far, accepting the hardships as a matter of course, and remaining cheerful and obedient I assure you I feel proud of them." [/B]

[B][I]-Lt. Colonel Rufus R. Dawes, Ten miles from Leesburg, VA. June 19, 1863 [/I][/B]

Comment

Fellows,
        Speaking from someone who own's a number of Nick's pieces, and have known him for a good number of years. It is not surprising to heard the complements. First, he is very professional. Second, he does awesome work. So if you're waiting....get the duct tape out....cuz it will blow your mind.
        My 2 pennies
        Joe Blunt
        "...don't rush the judgement, until all the facts are in."

Comment

Originally posted by Spongebucket View Post
          Fellows,
          Speaking from someone who own's a number of Nick's pieces, and have known him for a good number of years. It is not surprising to heard the complements. First, he is very professional. Second, he does awesome work. So if you're waiting....get the duct tape out....cuz it will blow your mind.
          My 2 pennies
          Joe Blunt
          I ran out of duct tape Joe!! I got my accoutrements today and they did indeed blow my mind! They are just simply amazing, and I'll be happy when I'm wearing them in the field.

Thanks Nick! I know where to come for my leather/accoutrement needs from here on out.
          [B]Colin Oravetz[/B]

[B]"Our march yesterday was terribly severe. The sun was like a furnace, and the dust thick and suffocating. Many a poor fellow marched his last day yesterday. Several men fell dead on the road. Our boys have all come through so far, accepting the hardships as a matter of course, and remaining cheerful and obedient I assure you I feel proud of them." [/B]

[B][I]-Lt. Colonel Rufus R. Dawes, Ten miles from Leesburg, VA. June 19, 1863 [/I][/B]

Comment

I have purchased several items from Nick in the past. He really does care about customer satisfaction. He goes the extra mile every time. His talent makes his product a true work of art. With all the business that comes his way you would think he would become uninterested in his customer's, but he is not. A great person to deal with. It is also the same with Wambaugh and White Co. Hats off to the people who give 100%.

Brent Conner
            Brent Conner

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Well, just received the Scabbard for my original Lorenz bayonet.
              Nick´s service and craftsmanship are top notch!
              Thnx Nick !

Ingo Rolletter
              5th Va Vol Inf (G)

Comment

I have to agree. I purchased an enlisted sabre belt last year and it is a spectacular looking belt.
                [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Black]Nicholas A. Keen
                Cannoneer Battery B, 3rd Penna. Artillery
                "When our boys went about the citizens they seemed surly and unaccomadating and showed no disposition to grant us any favors, for which I could not blame them because the soldiers I know to be a great nuisance"- Robert Patrick "Reluctant Rebel"
                [url]http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/forum/armysystem.php?do=recruit&uniqueid=37[/url]
                Harper's Weekly May 4 1861: "War they have invoked; war let them have; and God be the judge between us."

"There is nothing so exhilarating in life as to be shot at without effect."

- Winston Churchill

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                X