Props to ACW Knapsacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to ACW Knapsacks

Guys, just got my copy of the John West knapsack and wanted to let everyone know that the workmanship, materials, and service were all first rate - they even includes a spec sheet from the MOC so you can compare your copy with the original. They use correct paint recipes and hardwear and the biggest piece of leather I've seen in a long time for the outside flap. This one's headed to Manassass with me.
    Peter Julius
    North State Rifles

"North Carolina - a vale of humility between two mountains of conceit." Unknown author

Re: Props to ACW Knapsacks

Got any pictures?

Thanks,
    Kyle W. Sanders
    42nd Ga Inf Regt Co B
    Kyle W. Sanders

Armory Guards
    Pick'in eny Mess

"America has no north, no south, no east, no west. The sun rises over the hills and sets over the mountains, the compass just points up and down, and we can laugh now at the absurd notion of there being a north and a south. We are one and undivided." -Sam Watkins-1st Tennessee

Comment

Re: Props to ACW Knapsacks

I'm not currently digitally enabled but you can look at their website: http://acwknapsacks.com/ although I should point out that the West knapsack has a rounded top constructed of painted tin and does not have outside blanket straps - you pretty much have to cram what you want into a box 15" X 14" X 4".
      Peter Julius
      North State Rifles

"North Carolina - a vale of humility between two mountains of conceit." Unknown author

Comment

Working...
      X