Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKM Drygoods

Folks,

I recently had a very good experience with Mr. Andrew Martin of AKM drygoods. I purchased a groundsheet he recently advertised in a vendor announcement earlier this month. I received this item yesterday day and it is of excellent quality and a fine replacement for one of my groundsheets that had to be retired. He was also very patient with me when a slight family emergency occurred during the Father's Day weekend which delayed my payment. He's a good person, and makes a great product.

Thanks!

-Sam Dolan
    Samuel K. Dolan
    1st Texas Infantry
    SUVCW

Re: AKM Drygoods

Agreed! I had an excellent transaction with Andrew over spring and was very pleased with the groundsheet. He even got up early one morning to sew the grommets so I'd have it in time for an event!
    Paul Boccadoro
    Liberty Rifles

“Costumes are just lies that you wear.” –Stephen Colbert

Comment

To add to the praise: I ordered two items from AKM Drygoods recently and I've been nothing but impressed with the service and willingness to work with me for my "idea". Great products and exceptional communication.
      Herb Coats
      Armory Guards &
      WIG

Comment

Great products, and great guy! Anyone who ends their email to me with "God Bless" is a fine person and seller to me!

-Brandon Carter
        Brandon Carter

Mississippi Valley Educational Programs
        [URL="http://www.mvep.org"]http://www.mvep.org[/URL]

Comment

I have one issue shirt, two pair of drawers he made for me some years ago, oh yea, a basic pipebowl with stem. He is a great person to be around also, his Beagle was named Beau after PGT Beauregard. Glad to see Abner back at it.
          Dean Burchfield
          [B][FONT="Century Gothic"]WIG [I]The Old Guard[/I][/FONT][/B]
          Cleburnes
          Hard Case Boys
          Green Bottle Mess

[I][U]PM Joseph Warren #71 F & AM [/U][/I]

Un soldat sera long et dur combat pour un peu de ruban de couleur.
          Napoléon Bonaparte
          A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Comment

I got my groundsheet from Abner yesterday (it arrived over the weekend while I was out of town) and was very pleased with the quick turnaround. The groundcloth is perfect, exactly what I was looking for and it folds up well in my knapsack. I'm now trying to convince him to make a tobacco pouch for me. Thanks for the great products Mr. Martin!

Tony
            Respectfully Submitted,
            Tony Manson
            33rd VA, Co. E
            4th VA, Co. A
            SWB

Comment

Working...
            X