Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wambaugh and White

Just wanted to drop a note about this.

I ordered a custom kepi, some badly needed socks and other assorted odds and ends from Dan about 3 weeks ago during a phone call. I told him I was hoping to get everything before leaving to drive out to Manassas this weekend. He told me "we will do what we can for you." This was entirely and absoluetly my fault, ordering quality stuff so late. I know the rule - "You will wait for the good stuff." I fully expected to get my shiny new package after returning home from Virginia.

Unbelievably, all of those items arrived today, 2 days before I have to leave to drive out. And all of the items are great quality, just as you'd expect from those boys. The kepi is outstanding and is exactly what I asked for. These gents really went out of their way to help me out.

Wambaugh and White will have my business for a very long time. These are great guys to have in the hobby.

But I promise, Dan, I will not order late again!!

Cheers pards. And thanks.

R1
    Rich Libicer
    Fugi's Brown Water Mess

6th North Carolina - 150th First Manassas, July 2011
    4th Texas Dismounted, Co. C - 150th Valverde, February 2012
    6th Mississippi Adjunct - 150th Shiloh, April 2012
    4th Texas Dismounted, Co. C - 150th Glorieta Pass, May 2012
    21st Arkansas Adjunct - 150th Prairie Grove, December 2012
    5th Confederate, Co. C - 150th Chickamauga, September 2013
    Haitus...... Until Now

Re: Wambaugh and White

True Rich, I ordered two kits on Tues., and go them today. That's fast! I'll be spending more money with them as well!
    Warren Dickinson

Currently a History Hippy at South Union Shaker Village
    Member of the original Pickett's Mill Interpretive Volunteer Staff & Co. D, 17th Ky Vol. Inf
    Former Mudsill
    Co-Creator of the States Rights Guard in '92

Comment

Working...
    X