No announcement yet.

Compliments to Wambaugh, White and Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compliments to Wambaugh, White and Co.

Just wanted to note here that I ordered an SA trouser kit from them and found it to be extremely easy to put together. The kit was packaged very well with all associated pieces grouped together and save for one mistake on my part construction went without a hitch (and the error was easily corrected and reminds me to think-sew instead of sew-think). The directions are exceptional, and I even have a quantity of left over logwood dyed thread from the skein. I feel that the value exceeded the price I paid, and I highly recommend this vendor. Thank you for a wonderful product at an extremely fair price!

Alexander Vasquez
    Co. C, 15 IA

Re: Compliments to Wambaugh, White and Co.

I fully agree! Back in January, I purchased several uniform kits from WW&Co. Despite the somewhat imposing pile of pieces and reams of instructions (okay, reams is a slight exageration, but that's what it seemed like), I completed the first piece about a week and a half ago. CS drawers.

I'm not inexperienced at hand or machine sewing, but I've never done anything as extensive as an actual garment. The instructions were perfect! Granted, started with the easiest, but still...

Still to come, SA trousers and fatigue jacket... Once the hands uncramp that is...

Calum
    Michael Thomas

11th PA Reserves, 40th PVI, Co F
    www.facebook.com/reserve.companyf

1st USSS, Co H
    http://nyberdans.wix.com/nyberdans

Comment

I LOVE their kits-i have out two together the only problems i ran into were MY inexperience great guys to work with too!
      Philip Guenther
      Columbia Rifles
      Living History Guild

Comment

I'd like to had my apprieciation of Wambaugh's kits. Nearly completed a Domet flannel shirt and starting a Schulkyll Arsenal Fatigue Blouse kit. Looking at purchasing their other kits. I think they may be addictive :P

Comment

I too would like to add my compliments. Dan has been great, answering my questions on the various kits I've ordered. He even got my trousers shipped to me in order for me to use them at an event recently! Thus far I've tried out their Commutation Jacket, Federal Drawers, and haversack kits, all have been a great experience!
          Respectfully Submitted,
          Tony Manson
          33rd VA, Co. E
          4th VA, Co. A
          SWB

Comment

Me too, Dan can easily ship to France as many sutlers actually but i'm a big fan. He is used to answering fast!
            Pv. Adrien "Aubrey" Marzuola
            French Mess

Comment

Working...
            X