K&P Blue Grey Kersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&P Blue Grey Kersey

If anyone is wanting a blue-grey kersey jacket for the events next year, they would be well served to buy a couple of yards of the new K&P offering. I have had b/g kersey from two sources familiar to everyone and have to say that neither compare to the K&P material in color or finish. Yes it is more expensive ($67 per yd), but I feel it is well worth the money. Get it while you can as it appears to be a very limited run.

Adam Dickerson
    Adam Dickerson

Re: K&P Blue Grey Kersey

K & P is Kochan and Philips... Needle and Thread carries their fabrics.

Adam Dickerson
    Adam Dickerson

Comment

Re: K&P Blue Grey Kersey

I spoke with James Kochan and he is possibly would concider making a run of "Saxon" or Richmond Blue wool if there was enough interest. They were surprised at how fast their "Tait" cloth has sold as they didn't get much interest on it initially when they put the idea out to the various vendors. If they would have known it would be this popular, they would have made more for the first run.
      Respectfully,
      Jon Bocek

~ The Dandy Man Mess / WA / VLH / LR ~

Comment

Re: K&P Blue GreyMix Kersey and Blouse Flannel

The first 2013 run of English blue-grey mix ("Tait") kersey run by K&P Historical Textiles ([URL="http://www.historicaltextiles.com"]) arrived in the USA last month from UK, along with other materials of interest to CW era military or civilian tailors, including sky blue kersey, deep indigo blue kersey and broadcloth, drab kersey, and deep indigo blue blouse flannel, glazed black and natural Holland linen. The sky blue and deep indigo blue kersey can be purchased at Needle & Thread, but the blue-grey mix kersey is nearly sold out already, only 20+ yards now remain that can be directly purchased from K&P, who will be exhibiting and selling their cloth with one of their registered retailers (Najecki Reproductions) at the upcoming Fort Frederick Market Days during April 24-27th.

Giberne

Comment

Working...
        X