Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Duvall, a real assest to this hobbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Duvall, a real assest to this hobbie.

I ordered a Enfield cartridge box from Nick about 4 weeks or a little less ago. I couldn't believe when I received a conformation that my order had been completed and that He would be at the Maryland My Maryland event at Boonsboro and have my order to pick up since I was going to be there also.
    The Enfield cartridge box is as usual a work of art. Nick is a true asset to this hobbie and each item is second to none in quality and authenticity. His customer service is outstanding.

Brent Conner
    Brent Conner

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
    Benjamin Franklin

Re: Nick Duvall, a real assest to this hobbie.

I'll second that. My bayonet fit to loose in my scabbard resulting in a lose at Lee Takes Command. The replacement I ordered to replace the lost one fit the same way. I told Nick about it at Maryland My Maryland and he replaced it on the spot with one that fits perfactly. There is a reason all my leathers are and always will be from Nick Duvall.
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Roy N. Maddox[/FONT]

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys, it's all in a days work.

Enjoy the new gear.

Nick Duvall
      Duvall Leatherwork
      314 Wyoming Ave
      Kingston, PA 18704
      (570)283-9297
      duvall_leatherwork@hotmail.com
      Duvall Leather is an artisan based company specializing in handmade leather goods for everyday use. For over 12 years, right here in Northeastern PA...
      Nick Duvall

Comment

I too feel Nick is one of the best craftsman in this hobby. I will always buy Duvall leather.
        Chad Phillips
        Lancaster, PA

Comment

Purchased canteen from Nick. Response to questions and shipping was very timely. Glad to have him as a vendor.

Joe Musgrove
          26th Missouri Volunteer Infantry
          Joseph Musgrove

Comment

Originally posted by RNMCSA View Post
            I'll second that. My bayonet fit to loose in my scabbard resulting in a lose at Lee Takes Command. The replacement I ordered to replace the lost one fit the same way. I told Nick about it at Maryland My Maryland and he replaced it on the spot with one that fits perfactly. There is a reason all my leathers are and always will be from Nick Duvall.
            And I got a deal on a used bayonet scabbard at MMM as a result! Great customer service and high authenticity.
            Jared Nichols

Liberty Rifles
            - The French Mess

Comment

Nick and his crew..
              Are awesome and fast. He can do almost anything in Leather. If you don't see it on the site ASK him... Saw him at MMM. Had to personally thank him.
              Thank You,

Brent Dacus

The AC Admin
              The Company of Military Historians
              Member, Civil War Preservation Trust

Are you reading? I still am...

Comment

Working...
              X