Brauregard's Tailor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brauregard's Tailor

I'm not quite sure If I posted this in the right section,if not,my excuses in advance.

I just stumbled on this vendor the other day and I looked through the photo's of his
    protect but I got mixed feelings about the material he uses the products. Can someone
    confirm these feeling ? Is there anyone who has experience with this vendor ?

Kind regards,
    [I]Frank Janssen[/I]

Re: Brauregard's Tailor

If I'm not mistaken, that's Andrew Kasmar. And if he uses a certain material, you can bet it's authentic!
    Thomas Westbrook
    Thomas Westbrook

Comment

I've bought a frock coat from Andrew, and it is a work of art. Very authentic, with the best materials and entirely handsewn. He makes some of the best work I've seen. If your looking for authentic uniforms, then he's your man.

Noah Werner Winslow

Comment

Thanks of the quick answers ! Then maybe I was too suspicious about it. I will certainly remember this vendor for clothing. Thanks !
        [I]Frank Janssen[/I]

Comment

Andrew is an incredible tailor and his clothes are top-notch!!
          Your Humble Servant,
          Sean R. Otis
          124th NYSV Co. A "Orange Blossoms"
          MIDDLESEX LODGE F. & A.M.

In Memorium: Harvey Otis, Jr. — 156th NYSV Co. A .
          Killed in action, September 19, 1864,
          at Winchester, VA. Aged 26 years.

Member of the "Hard Sauce" Mess

Comment

I'd drop him a line and ask about the specific material. I've got a pair of SA trousers he made, they are absolutely top-notch.
            Scott Sheets
            Joliet, IL

36th Illinois
            Dirty Shirts

Comment

I know Andrew through the Liberty Guards- he is an superb craftsman and strictly authentic. You can be sure the fabric will be correct. He is a very fine young man, as well.
              We are very fortunate to have three of the top historic tailors here in Florida-Ross Lamoreaux, Joe Blunt, and now Andrew Kasmar.
              [B][/B][B][/B][B]Bill Slavin[/B]
              SUVCW, SVR,
              Liberty Guards Mess

GG Grandson of [B]Pvt. Willis Shattuck[/B] (1842-1912), Co. F, 16th NY Vol Inf and Co. K, 73rd Ohio Vol Inf

"[I]Dig [I]Johnnies! We're coming for you!"[/I][/I]
              Six foot seven inch tall Union Brigade Commander Newton Martin Curtis as he tossed a handful of shovels over the traverse at Fort Fisher. The shovels had been sent from the rear with the suggestion of entrenching for a siege.

Comment

If Andrew offers it, you can bet it's been researched and is authentic. I know he uses a lot of material from W&W Co. and Ben Tart. I intend to order a vest from him come this Spring. Best regards.
                Tom "Mingo" Machingo
                Independent Rifles, Weevil's Mess

Vixi Et Didici

"I think and highly hope that this war will end this year, and Oh then what a happy time we will have. No need of writing then but we can talk and talk again, and my boy can talk to me and I will never tire of listening to him and he will want to go with me everywhere I go, and I will be certain to let him go if there is any possible chance."
                Marion Hill Fitzpatrick
                Company K, 45th Georgia Infantry
                KIA Petersburg, Virginia

Comment

Great civilian cloths as well as uniforms-great guy to deal with. He posts a lot on Facebook
                  Philip Guenther
                  Columbia Rifles
                  Living History Guild

Comment

Two thumbs up from me concerning Andrew's work as well. Top notch.
                    Michael Semann
                    AC Staff Member Emeritus.

Comment

His work is stellar and at a great price for its quality. He truly puts a lot into his research and is happy to get the customer exactly what they want.
                      Steven Beneke "Today"
                      Bastian DuGaules "1861"

Comment

Agree with all of the comments on Andrew's work. I know him personally as he is a fellow member of the Liberty Guards Mess, and is know for top notch items including all three of my citizen vests he and especially Joe Blunt of Carter and Jasper are my go to's for quaility,researched items at excellent prices and superior customer service.

Walter Cook
                        Liberty Guards Mess
                        SCAR

Comment

He does a first class work, almost all my jackets, pants and my civilian vest are from him and they are of excellent quality. His service and delivery times are also top notch.
                          Juan "Max" Heidenreich.

Comment

Working...
                          X