Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ingrain carpet by FHW

Hey All:

Spent some time up in Red Lion, PA this weekend with Family Heirloom Weavers. Found out they have good but limited supply of Ingrain carpets cut to be used as Blankets. Here is the link http://www.familyheirloomweavers.com...tblankets.html

Check it out and call or email them.. Very high quality and made in USA.
    Thank You,

Brent Dacus

The AC Admin
    The Company of Military Historians
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust

Are you reading? I still am...

Re: ingrain carpet by FHW

I can vouch for the worthy investment these blankets make. In addition to being light and easily packed into a knapsack, its an extremely rugged and sturdy piece of kit. While they aren't really heavy enough to use as a singular blanket during cooler events, I stayed warm and cozy at a recent Camp of Instruction (that happened to become a muddy washout) with the carpet wrapped around me the whole weekend. Definitely worth the price paid, especially if you go in with four other comrades and get the buy-5 deal that FHW is offering.
    Caleb Miller

"A man who is clean has a better opinion of himself than one who is not and invariably makes a better soldier. This then is an important matter." - Inspector's comment on MacRae's Brigade, 1864

Comment

Re: ingrain carpet by FHW

Gents,
      I'll second - well, I guess third - the endorsement. I received my piece of ingrain carpet from FHW last week - a GREAT piece of kit from a top notch vendor with amazing customer service. Couldn't be happier with my piece of ingrain carpet.

Very Respectfully,
      Red Turner
      John "Red' Turner

Comment

Working...
      X