Mike Anderson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Anderson?

Anybody have Mike's contact info? Does he sell through any vendors? Read on a forage cap blog that he retired, which would be too bad. Want to add him to our new unit's vendor list if he is still making caps, overcoats, CW era quilts, etc. thanks
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Re: Mike Anderson?

Doug-

Mike was making forage caps for Wambaugh & White. They had posted on their website I believe just under a year ago that he was retiring.

I was fortunate enough to get one of the last ones he made and I am very pleased with it. Its the one I am wearing in my avatar truth be known. I hate to see a master craftsman retire. Too bad..oh too bad!
    Last edited by Cumpston1862; 01-11-2014, 10:23 PM.
    Louis Zenti

Pvt. Albert R. Cumpston (Company B, 12th Illinois Vol. Inf.-W.I.A. February 15, 1862)
    Pvt. William H. Cumpston (Company B, 12th Illinois Vol. Inf.-K.I.A. February 15, 1862 Ft. Donelson)
    Pvt. Simon Sams (Co. C, 18th Iowa Inf.-K.I.A. January 8, 1863 Springfield, MO)
    Pvt. Elisha Cox (Co. C, 26th North Carolina Inf.-W.I.A. July 3, 1863 Gettysburg)

"...in the hottest of the fight, some of the rebs yelled out...them must be Iowa boys". Charles O. Musser 29th Iowa Infantry

Comment

He's out of the business.
      Kenny Pavia
      24th Missouri Infantry

Comment

thanks guys - that is too bad.
        Soli Deo Gloria
        Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org