Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mossy Creek

All:

I would like to give out a bit of praise here. To Sean Cooper of Mossy Creek. I ordered a 4 button CSA Sack coat like the one on page 138 of the EOG or the ones found here. I asked for specific pattern, buttons and fabric. Sean took it all in stride. Not only did he understand the need for historical accuracy. He took on the project with wanting the coat to look right on me not assuming the pattern would be correct for my size. He stayed in contact with me relating to the buttons, the fabric, and size pattern adjustments. We communicated via email and I gave him all my opinions on size, length and fit. Sean turned it all into reality with amazing accuracy. If you have ever ordered from someone where you give him or her your measurements and never here from them hoping it all turns out. That will not happen with Sean. You will be informed and never wondering at all. He gets my highest recommendation.

Sean Bravo Sir Bully just Bully..
    Thank You,

Brent Dacus

The AC Admin
    The Company of Military Historians
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust

Are you reading? I still am...

Re: Mossy Creek

I will second that recommendation Brent. Sean does OUTSTANDING work!
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

I will third the recommendation. I had Sean make a simple RD jacket, but with some added flair. He was attentive to my requests, his communication was perfect, and I got exactly what I asked for.

Top notch products, top notch work, top notch communication, and top notch service.
      Herb Coats
      Armory Guards &
      WIG

Comment

Make that four. I've had Sean make a couple jackets for me and he has outdone himself on both occasions.
        Shawn Sturgill
        Governor Guards
        SCAR

Comment

Working...
        X