X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with CJ Daley

Hi all

Do someone have ever buy anything to CJ daley ? I have order and paid a tait jacket in size 42 the April 3 , 2014 and i never received it . I write him a lot of emails , Facebook private messages , Ebay private messages and never received any responses .... Impossible to have a PayPal money bringback ( the 45 day has Been passed ) .

So i hate to say that but is it a good conduct for an approved vendor of AC ? And i'm not the only one to have this problem

Thanks a lot
    Ludovic PETH
    "[COLOR="#0000CD"]Fren[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9A9A9"]ch-[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Mess[/COLOR]"

Re: Problem with CJ Daley

CJ Daley is not an approved vendor of the AC, first of all. Secondly Daley has had this reputation for years. IMO DON"T BUY from him. Sadly, he's ripped off a lot of people over the years.

I am sorry for your loss of hard earned $$$. It's not fair!! He rips people off on things he CLAIMS he has in stock. I don't understand how THAT happens, but he obviously has no problem taking peoples money and not giving them goods.
    Andrew Schultz

Possum Skinners Mess

Buzzards Mess

Comment

Re: Problem with CJ Daley

He has NOT been any sort of approved vendor here in years.

There are countless stories like yours out there. Some get results by getting higher authorities involved or a letter from a lawyer. A search on the internet like forums and Facebook groups and you might find some info on what worked for others.
      Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
      Civil War Digital Digest
      Sally Port Mess

Comment

Working...
      X