K. Windahl and Co?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K. Windahl and Co?

I saw a few references to K. Windahl and Co on Civil War Talk, but I know very little about the company. They have a website and Facebook page, but I cannot find anything about them on Authentic Campaigner. The company is owned by Kyle Windahl of Waynesboro, Pennsylvania. Has anybody here purchased from them or examined their products?
    Michael Denisovich

Bookkeeper, Indian agent, ethnologist, and clerk out in the Territory
    Museum administrator in New Mexico

Re: K. Windahl and Co?

I have a few items. In my opinion good quality and great customer service.
    Bill Backus

Comment

I received the following private message last night from QuitsAverage. With his permission, I have copied it below:

Originally posted by QuitsAverage
      Hey dude for some reason I don't have permission to respond to your post. But I have purchased a federal overcoat and a frock coat from Kyle and love them both. This was about over a year ago and I think he's even improved on his patterns and materials since then. Hope this helps you.
      Michael Denisovich

Bookkeeper, Indian agent, ethnologist, and clerk out in the Territory
      Museum administrator in New Mexico

Comment

I have a Federal Fatigue Blouse from him and it is very well done. Service was very prompt.
        Michael Cairns

Comment

I have a greatcoat from him. Red lining. Fantastic quality, great attention to detail with regards to stitching and materials. A lot of hand sewing. . The price was about $175 cheaper than the top of the line coats that are out there. The color is a little closer to a French Blue, but within the realm of the category "sky blue". I had Steve Osman look at it just to be sure. He thought that it was a well done greatcoat.

I have recently lost about 75lbs and need another greatcoat. I will be buying another from him.
          Douglas Urbanski
          1st Minnesota Volunteer Infantry
          Mess No. 1

Ancestors:
          William Miller, Co A, 89th New York Vol Inf
          Cyrus Benjamin, Co G, 30th Wisconsin Vol Inf
          David Wilcox, Co C, 146th Illinois Vol Inf
          Arthur McAlister, Corporal, Co B, 5th MN Infantry and 1st LT, Co D 1st MN Heavy Artillery

Comment

Working...
          X