Tim Allen Inquiries (Approved Vendor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Allen Inquiries (Approved Vendor)

Just recieved a new hat from Tim and wanted to express my gratitude at not only the unsurpassed quality of the hat, but also the short length of time it took him to make and ship. Very approachable, you can't go wrong!

Sincerely,
    Scott Gulley
    PPM/GHTI/WIG

Re: Tim Allen and his famous hats!

I'll have to 2nd that notion. I own one Tim Allen slouch hat and have been nothing but pleased with it. I plan to own more! And, not to mention, Tim is one hell of a guy to deal with, fine gentleman.
    Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

"The 'right' events still leave much to be desired." - Patrick Lewis

Comment

Re: Tim Allen and his famous hats!

Same here.I got one of his plug's,the hat is beautiful.I love the hand work on it.You can tell that Tim really cares about this.He's also a great guy to talk to.He really knows what he is doing here.
      Cullen Smith
      Cullen Smith
      South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn [I]The Quiet Man[/I]

Comment

Number for Mr. Tim Allen

Pards ,I was wondering if anyone had a phone number or someway I can get in touch with Mr. Allen. I cant seem to reach him by email and have tried several times and just want to see if he got my money. Just need some help and thank you in advance.Will Rumsey
        Will Rumsey/ SWB Shocker Mess
        "God Bless North Carolina" RE Lee

Comment

Re: Number for Mr. Tim Allen

Originally posted by Will Rumsey
          Pards ,I was wondering if anyone had a phone number or someway I can get in touch with Mr. Allen. I cant seem to reach him by email and have tried several times and just want to see if he got my money. Just need some help and thank you in advance.Will Rumsey
          I was wondering the same thing-
          have tried calling the 410 #, got a recording that # was dis-connected
          wanted to visit his shop
          Sincerely
          Bob Brewer
          Proud Member Norris Camp SCV
          Robert Brewer

Comment

Originally posted by rbrewer
            I was wondering the same thing-
            have tried calling the 410 #, got a recording that # was dis-connected
            wanted to visit his shop
            Sincerely
            Bob Brewer
            Proud Member Norris Camp SCV
            Guys, you can reach his website through the members pages. Clifford E. Hyde

Comment

[QUOTE=Clifford Hyde]Guys, you can reach his website through the members pages on this site. Clifford E. Hyde

Comment

Re: Tim Allen Inquiries (Approved Vendor)

I'm not sure if he has a business line. I would think that with his growing business that he would prefer not to recieve calls at his home from so many people. I've had no trouble getting through to him by e-mail. Good Luck!
                Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

"The 'right' events still leave much to be desired." - Patrick Lewis

Comment

Working...
                X