Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Praise Of...

...Tim Bender.

Sent a mail order for a Flat Top Bowler on August 31st. This was received today. All I can say is...

Out-freakin'-standing!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Yours most respectfully, your obedient servant,[/FONT]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]R. L. ("Rob") Griffiths.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Member, Civil War Preservation Trust.[/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Authentic Campaigner member since November 10th, 2004.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]"I am not aware of ever having used a profane expletive in my life, but I would have the charity to excuse those who may have done so, if they were in charge of a train of Mexican pack mules at the time."[/I] - U. S. Grant[I].[/I][/FONT]

Re: In Praise Of...

I second that, I recieved a Hardee Hat from Mr. Bender back in August and I can't bring my self to take it off ! The bowlers next.
    Cheers!
    Eric N. Harley-Brown
    Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Re: In Praise Of...

... also, Nick Sekala.

I received one of his new Bent & Bush commercial forage caps, with ventilator, today.

Ordered on the 7th, promised by the 16th, delivered on the 15th (after the postal system misplaced it).

Fit, finish, and workmanship great.
      [FONT=Times New Roman]Yours most respectfully, your obedient servant,[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT=Times New Roman]R. L. ("Rob") Griffiths.[/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Member, Civil War Preservation Trust.[/I][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Authentic Campaigner member since November 10th, 2004.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]"I am not aware of ever having used a profane expletive in my life, but I would have the charity to excuse those who may have done so, if they were in charge of a train of Mexican pack mules at the time."[/I] - U. S. Grant[I].[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X