Tim Prince & College Hill Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Prince & College Hill Arsenal

Just wanted to share my experience with Tim Prince at College Hill Arsenal.

I recently purchased an original M1854 Lorenz and could not be happier with the service, shipping and product. He sells what he advertises and is a first rate business man.

Tim takes detailed pictures of his merchandise so that you know what you are getting and is careful to describe any negative features the item may possess.

I ordered on a Thurs. afternoon, item shipped on Friday and it was on my doorstep from Tenn to NH. by Wed.

C.H.A. is an approved vendor here on the AC and I highly recommend this business.

:D

Check them out
    College HIll Arsenal provides access to high quality Militaria collectibles.

YOS
    R.C.Tarbox
    Last edited by Pvt_6thnhvi; 11-02-2006, 01:25 AM.
    [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Sgt.R.C.Tarbox
    6thNHVI
    Bully Sixth

"Don't you run till you see the Sixth New Hampshire run; but when you see that regi-ment retreating, you may do likewise." (officer of a Regiment fighting with the Sixth at Bull Run)

{History of the Sixth New Hampshire Regiment in the War for the Union
    Captain Lyman Jackman}[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=SlateGray]5th VA. Company D
    Southern Guard[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: Tim Prince & College Hill Arsenal

I just finished my first transaction with Mr. Prince- I bought the ************ 8 rivet scabbard he listed for sale. I had the scabbard within a couple of days. His pleasant service and immediate shipping are great.
    Thank you
    Gary A. Keith
    Gary A. Keith
    In memory of my great great grandfather Stephen A Matthews, Co D 116th NY Infantry
    Member CWPT

Comment

I'll chime in as well.

I have bought some nice original items from Tim over the past couple years and his service cannot be beat. He is a pleasure to do business with. I will always check with him first when I am looking for an item.

Best regards, Bill.
      Bill Treadway
      Co. A First Texas Infantry
      Co. A Forty-Fifth Mississippi Infantry
      Co. D Eighth Missouri Infantry (CS)

Comment

And I'll concur as well. Tim has fielded questions on several topics and has been very generous with time and knowledge. I think I bugged him most recently regarding original swords.

Many of us even see the old boy at events, which is great too. Good to see that some folks aren't online personalities only.

My thoughts on the subject...
        Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

Tim truly is a gentleman and a scholar. He is willing to share his vast knowledge of original weapons with anyone...and he sells great stuff as well.
          Soli Deo Gloria
          Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Yes indeed Tim truly is a Prince.
            Thanks for the great service Tim
            Cheers:D
            Terry Sorchy

Comment

Working...