Sam Doolin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Doolin

Has anyone had contact with him lately or know how to get in touch with him? I have tried email, private messages and snail mail. No responses.
    Thanks, Bruce MacDonald

Re: Sam Doolin

I know of one other person in this same situation. Anyone know Sam personally?
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

The Sheads at S&S tell me that Sam's real life workload & schedule have changed drastically. I have spoken with Sam in the past and he is determined to provide his loyal fans with his amazing work.
      B. G. Beall (Long Gone)

Comment

Garrison,

Sam has been very generous to me and preservation in the past. I do feel, however, he owes it to his existing customers, ones he owes things to AFTER payment, an explanation or at least a response to an email.
        Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Put me on that list Dusty.

He said he was going to donate some things to the High School Civil War class I teach a long while back, and I sent him some funds as partial compensation for the items and shipping, and haven't been able to get in touch with him since. He was generous in more or less donating the goods, but I want to know what happened. I was beginning to wonder if he fell ill.
          ~ Chris Hubbard
          Robert L. Miller Award Winner No. 28 May, 2007
          [url]www.acwsa.org[/url]

Comment

Legatus non violatur
            B. G. Beall (Long Gone)

Comment

Working...
            X