Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick ************ [Outstanding Work / Does it again]

Friends,

I had the need for a few QUALITY products a few weeks back and contacted Mr. ************. He filled the order with a quick turn around time and great craftsmanship. Nick had some poor press a while back, but I have never had an issue with him. I have been ordering products from him for years and will continue to in the future. He is a true tailor with knowledge that far exceeds the norm. He has a line of goods that are not offered with many other vendors and products that are great.

If anyone has a need for quality items but have been scared by the things you have read, they are not true. He is a good guy with outstanding skills and products. Thanks Nick.

Brent Brumagin
    Brent Brumagin

Re: Nick ************--Outstanding Work!!

Here, here.

I ordered a Bent & Bush private-purchase cap from him last summer, and his customer service was first-rate before, during, and after the sale. Despite the fact that the Postal Service routed the package incorrectly, I received the cap in less than a week.

Can't beat that with a stick.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Yours most respectfully, your obedient servant,[/FONT]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]R. L. ("Rob") Griffiths.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Member, Civil War Preservation Trust.[/I][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][I]Authentic Campaigner member since November 10th, 2004.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]"I am not aware of ever having used a profane expletive in my life, but I would have the charity to excuse those who may have done so, if they were in charge of a train of Mexican pack mules at the time."[/I] - U. S. Grant[I].[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Nick ************

I just wanted to give huge thumbs up to Nick ************. I special ordered one of his double breasted federal officer’s coat and it arrived in the mail today. The fit is absolutely perfect and shows the hand of a true tailor. The quilted lining in this coat is absolutely amazing and the hand sewn buttonholes rivals the buttonholes on my original officers frocks; truly amazing workmanship. The coat exhibits all of the period tailoring that you would expect as well as those special touches that Nick likes to provide like the crescent shaped breast pocket.

In the past three to four months I've ordered two federal forage caps with ventilators, a gum blanket and the officer’s frock coat from Nick. All arrived in a very timely fashion and all exhibited the excellent research and quality you’ve come to expect from Nick. Nick has been most helpful and very customer focused. Buy with confidence!! You will not be disappointed.
      [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ken Raia[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Nick ************ [Outstanding Work / Does it again]

I've removed a couple posts which I think we're going to lead this thread in the wrong direction.
        Paul Calloway
        Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
        Proud Member of the GHTI
        Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
        Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Re: Nick ************ [Outstanding Work / Does it again]

I would like to also say that Nick has provided me with some outstanding products. Just because he doesn't currently carry the item doesn't mean he cannot get it. Seems he has many sources for getting specialty items made. Just ask him. The products he has made for me have been better than I could find elsewhere (if I could find them at all). If you are looking for something special to top off your project, drop him a line.
          S/F
          LtCol John Owens
          OIF I
          John Owens

Comment

Working...
          X