Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW and Company

Guys,

Just wanted to give Dan Wambaugh of WW and Company kudos for his great work and customer service. He's made me quite a few items, and his work quality and customer service are second to none. I've dealt with quite a few vendors within the hobby, and I have to say that Dan is the best in my opinion. So, if you need anything for your impression, don't hesitate to go to WW and Company. They are tops in the hobby.

Another satisfied customer,
    Tim Blackmon
    Hedgesville Blues
    SHOCKER MESS

Re: WW and Company

Id second that completely!
    Their professional, always worried about the customer, willing to chat, to listen and to teach and just great guys with an excellent product.
    Drew Gruber
    Drew

"God knows, as many posts as go up on this site everyday, there's plenty of folks who know how to type. Put those keyboards to work on a real issue that's tied to the history that we love and obsess over so much." F.B.

"...mow hay, cut wood, prepare great food, drink schwitzel, knit, sew, spin wool, rock out to a good pinch of snuff and somehow still find time to go fly a kite." N.B.

Comment

I have just recently ordered from Dan. I have to say that he is top notch. He is willing to answer any questions you have or help you in any way. He is very passionate about what he does and it reflects in his products.
      Justin Connor

Comment

I have only ordered from them once, about a year ago. But, I have been looking for reasons to buy from them again ever since.
        David Casey

Comment

Well reading all this makes me feel great about my purchase from WWandCo.
          Every time i talk with Dan he's always very friendly. I have about a month before i get my frock, vest and trousers. I cant wait.

Kenneth Fannin

Please be sure to sign your name to every post here on the AC. The signature rule is the first rule that you affirmed you had read and agreed to upon appying for an account here.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Charles Heath
          Borrowing Justin's line of admonishment for a moment
          Last edited by MosbyCSA1863; 02-16-2007, 12:20 PM. Reason: Even Morgan Freeman's character in Glory could sign his own name.
          Kenneth Fannin

Pax in Bello
          Battered Beaver Mess
          [FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]Turtle Punch Mess

"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf " George Orwell

Comment

Both Dan and Brian are great guys. They help me when ever i have questions on sewing or where to research a certain garment! Also thanks to the other guys who are the "and company". For example Cary Davission, Will eichler, ect...

Thanks guys!

John
            [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]John R. Legg[/SIZE][/FONT]

[email]Johnlegg90@gmail.com[/email]

"Alright, Legg, what did you screw up now?" - C. Henderson
            Ft.Blakeley LH - May 25-27
            Maryland, My Maryland. - September 7-9
            6th Wisconsin Antietam LH - September 15-17
            150th Perryville - October 5-7
            Valley Forge - January 18-20, 2013

Comment

Just dont ask him about cows
              Dan well you know my feelings:p
              Cheers:D
              Terry Sorchy

Comment

Most gratifying to read these posts gentlemen, as I've just placed my first order with WW & Co.

I spoke with Dan on the phone the other day, and I can only concur with the comments above, he was very helpful and friendly, a real nice feller I thought.

Matter of fact, I was planning on ringing him back to add a couple of items to my order, and this thread just reminded me of that, thanks Tim!
                Jim Smith, Volunteer Co., (UK)

Comment

Re: WW and Company HUZZAH!!!

Originally posted by Private Longshanks View Post
                  Guys,

Just wanted to give Dan Wambaugh of WW and Company kudos for his great work and customer service. He's made me quite a few items, and his work quality and customer service are second to none. I've dealt with quite a few vendors within the hobby, and I have to say that Dan is the best in my opinion. So, if you need anything for your impression, don't hesitate to go to WW and Company. They are tops in the hobby.

Another satisfied customer,
                  I have bought from them two time's, most recently a commutation jacket that should be here very soon.:D I will definitely be getting more from them, because
                  now I need a good Federal uniform!
                  Last edited by Rebel Yell1863; 02-16-2007, 03:55 PM. Reason: nunya
                  [B]Derrick Pugh

Western Independent Grays
                  S.C.A.R.[/B]

"Yaller-hammer, Alabama, flicker, flicker, flicker,"
                  I felt sorry for the yellow-hammer Alabamians,
                  they looked so hacked, and answered back
                  never a word." ~Sam Watkins

Comment

I've only ordered from Dan once. It was a Federal Issue Shirt kit. About 3/4 of the way through it, I ran out of thread. I told Dan that I needed to finish it as soon as possible, and instead of sending more thread and having the wait associated with that, Dan told me where I could find a local source for the same kind of thread. That's above and beyond the call of customer service in my book.
                    John Spain
                    4th Tennessee / 25th Indiana

sigpic
                    "If you surrender, you will be treated as prisoners of war, but if I have to storm your works, you may expect no quarter." Forrest

Comment

I've ordered from them twice and have been pleased both times. I emailed questions and they were answered almost instantly. Also, the lined fatigue blouse that I bought recently is top-notch, and their pricing is excellent. THis really makes a difference because in college, there are times when I can barely afford Ramen (undergrad hardtack, if I may say so).
                      Ryland Breeding
                      --------------------
                      "In war, everything is very simple; yet even the simplest thing is difficult." - Karl von Clausewitz

"We have met the enemy, and they are ours - except those that ran." - William Kepler, Co. C, 4th Regt. Ohio Volunteers, 1861

Comment

Dan and Company kept me well informed of my order status and the product is great, I highly recommend the 44th Tenn Cartridge Box..can't wait to get my hands on it (when i get back to the US of A)
                        Jared Nichols

Liberty Rifles
                        - The French Mess

Comment

Pards:
                          Mirroring the last two replies: I also had excellent communication from Dan when I placed my order. (Museum grade sack) Though he (they?) were out of thread at the time, he kept me apprised of the situation......communication is an important aspect of customer service! Of course, when I received said sack----wow! (that helps too)
                          Question though: why is this in the 'Other Vendor Discussion'? I thought they were approved vendors...
                          Regards
                          Skip
                          Last edited by Skip Arensmann; 02-23-2007, 11:53 AM. Reason: wondering???

Comment

Skip,
                            Only approved vendors can post in the "approved vendors" folder so any questions or comments about a vendor, approved or not, has to be posted in the "other vendor" folder.
                            William L. Shifflett
                            Valley Light Horse and Lord of Louisa

"We are still expecting the enemy. Why dont he come?" -JEB Stuart

In Memory of 3 Sox, 4th Va Cavalry horse, my mount, my friend. Killed in action January 9th, 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by VaTrooper View Post
                              Skip,
                              Only approved vendors can post in the "approved vendors" folder so any questions or comments about a vendor, approved or not, has to be posted in the "other vendor" folder.
                              William:
                              Thanks! And a 'duh' too. Sorry. See, still learning.
                              Regards,
                              Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X