Wendy Osman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy Osman?

Does anyone have any currenct contact information for Wendy Osman? I bought some stuff from her a while back and might like to get some more items. IF they have a website, event better....

Thanks in advance,
    Robin

PS: Moderators; If this is in the wrong place I apologize, not sure where else to put it as I didn't have access to the approved vendors forum to post?
    Robert F. Wallace
    38th NCT (River Rat Mess)
    North State Rifles

"Do your duty in all things...for you can do no more and should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

Re: Wendy Osman?

Osman, Wendy. 5424 Elliot Ave. South. Minneapolis, MN 55417. Ph: 612-823-4009. Email: calirvine@aol.com
    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Thanks Charles, much appreciated.

Take Care,
      Robin
      Robert F. Wallace
      38th NCT (River Rat Mess)
      North State Rifles

"Do your duty in all things...for you can do no more and should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

Comment

I think you may want to read this thread. It appears they have a newer email. Also, I just saw someone selling some buckets and uniform items the other day with that email address so maybe you can find out and pm them.

Aaron Meredith

Comment

I think it's apparent now that folks haven't heard of this cool website called "Google.com". Typing in "Wendy Osman" into the search window at that website brings up loads of hits, the first one with contact info:

Bookmark that site.

Folks: "Searching" means more than "I didn't have it on my own computer." Search the AC Forum. Search at Google.com or other search engines. THEN ask the question. If it seems some of us are testy at replying to stuff like this, well, it's because we are. We're reenactors too and also like to see the discussions progress instead of just remaining at the "Intro to Authenticity 101" level, and that means folks need to do some searching and research ("esearch"?) on their own. When it's apparent folks asking these utterly basic questions didn't even bother to "Google-it", I wonder how much effort goes into their quest for information before they simply tell folks to "give it to me!"

Rant over.

Comment

Yikes - old AOL email address has not been valid for years!

Correct email address is foragecaps@earthlink.net

And a better phone is 612 227-5226 though the 612 823-4009 is also OK.
            Stephen Osman

Comment

Working...
            X