Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Rich- Homespun Wares

All,

Wanted to voice my two cents worth on Jason Rich, owner/operator of Homespun Wares.

I recently received a painted floor cloth from Jason and it shows much time and attention to detail. The version I picked was the Norwell and it came out quite well. It's an outstanding piece at a reasonable price. Anyone who is in need of such an item should direct their browsers to his website at www.homespunwares.com

Kind regards,
    Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Re: Jason Rich- Homespun Wares

I agree. Jason's stuff is top notch and fair priced and he's helpful to talk to and very knowledgeable especially about his foor coverings.

Sean Cooper
    Sean Cooper
    [URL="http://www.mossycreekmess.com"]http://www.mossycreekmess.com[/URL]
    SCAR

Comment

I have several items from Jason. His work and cusotmer service are outstanding. His prices are very reasonable too.
      Derek Carpenter
      Starr's Battery

"First at Bethel, farthest at Gettysburg and Chickamauga, last at Appomattox"

Comment

I too have purchased several items from Jason and I am quite happy with all of them
        Mike Barlow
        Lazy Dog Mess

Comment

Ditto. I have only purchased a belt from him, but it was top notch and his customer service was great.

Best Regards,
          Best Regards,

Jim Mitchum

Hamptons Legion, Co. G., Claremont Rifles
          Winstontown

"South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum". ... James Petigru describing his native state in 1860

Comment

I have several of his belts and a couple of cartridge box slings and he is always great to deal with- as well as being a heck of a guy. The black under the buckle on my forked tongue belt started to crack at Olustee and I didn't think anything of it. As we were sitting there playing cards, Jason got to looking at it (without my noticing [I was trying to win the hand]) and offered to replace the belt because he was embarrassed about the leather. I told him it was fine and would still serve well but that shows what kind of a person he is. I'm getting one of his cartridge boxes, cap pouches and a scabbard soon. Keep up the great work, Jason.

Chris Henderson
            Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
            WIG/GVB
            In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

I have 2 brown with light brown, and brown with black striped blankets of his (that he no longer sells), and they are superb! Awesome light weight blankets, and gives a nice "shipped from home" appearance. Top notch work!
              -Ty "Tic-Tac" Gladden
              Co. A, 1st Texas Infantry
              One of the "Three Jesi", and founding member of the Shire Mess.
              Part of the Chocolate People Mess, of the Texmosippiana Society...

Comment

I have several items of his, great stuff, great service.
                [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]Howard Davis[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
                [I]Retired[/I]

Comment

Guys,
                  I just got one of the Columbus Depot jackets that Jason is selling (made by Chris White) and it is gorgeous. I can't wait to take 'er out and get 'er dirty;) You can't beat it for the price.
                  Chris R. Henderson

Big'uns Mess/Black Hat Boys
                  WIG/GVB
                  In Memory of Wm. Davis Couch, Phillips Legion Cav. from Hall Co. GEORGIA

It's a trick, Gen. Sherman!...there's TWO of 'em! ~Lewis Grizzard

"Learning to fish for your own information will take you a lot further than merely asking people to feed you the info you want." ~Troy Groves:D

Comment

Top notch goods. Friendly guy too.
                    Frank Perkin

Comment

I got the complete set of painted items from Jason and they are superb!! JIM HENSLEY
                      [FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][FONT="Georgia"][/FONT][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Jim Hensley[/FONT]
                      Order of Heptasophs 1852

Comment

Working...
                      X