Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Jersey Skillet Licker (Joe Hoffman)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Jersey Skillet Licker (Joe Hoffman)

I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but here it is.

Many thanks go out to Joe at the Skillet Licker for sending a Federal Forage Cap to me in a very timely manner. I called him up, asked if he had it in stock and it was. About 6 days later it arrived at my home. That is good service!
    Herb Coats
    Armory Guards &
    WIG

Re: Thanks to Jersey Skillet Licker (Joe Hoffman)

Herb,
    Thankyou so much for the post and the vote of thanks. Quite honestly my turn around time has been a bit less than stellar as of late for the simple reason that I am now working for the Post Office. What started out as a part time job has evolved into a 6 day a week marathon of pain.
    Not making excuses, just telling y'all the way it is. If for whatever reason you ever need to find me please realize that my phone time to get me live is before 10:30AM est or after 7 pm est.
    My hat is off to those vendors who are still trying to make a full time go of it...tough at best, thats no lie!
    Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Joe you're still doing great in my book. Like Herb , I should have posted this a month ago. I ordered an overcoat from Joe, which arrived nearly a month earlier than he had quoted me. Though some miscommunication it was the wrong size - no problem - Joe takes it back and gets me one the right size by the time I needed it. On top of all that he refunded half my money until I had the right coat on the way. Thanks again, Garrett
      Garrett W. Silliman

[I]Don't Float the Mainstream[/I]
      [SIZE="1"]-Sweetwater Brewing Company, Atlanta, GA[/SIZE]

Comment

Well Joe, you have no excuse for not having time to take goods to the post Office!
        Frank Perkin

Comment

Working...
        X