EJ Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ Thomas

Anybody know whats taking so long to get EJ Thomas website up and running fully? I sent them an email and have yet to hear a reply, which is why Im throwing the question to you guys. Maybe you have heard somthin else? :thinking:
    Mike Dudkowski

Re: EJ Thomas

I've been talking to the good folks there about every other week and don't fret, the site is taking longer than expected because of the old "honey do" syndrome. They've been busier making stuff and the site got dropped down the list on the to do list but it is being worked on. The best way to get things from them right now is to call their number, as they have and will be on the road for a few events. Everything I've ordered from them (and thats multiple times) has come within 72 hours of placing the call.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Have you tried calling them ? 1-215-340-0806.
      Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
      PO BOX 4849
      Midlothian, VA 23112
      www.richmonddepot.com
      (804)305-2968

Comment

I've had pretty good luck calling them.

I should let you know that this week may be tough to reach them since they are the sutler coordinators for the Neshaminy Reenactment in PA. EJ THomas has great customer service and I'm sure they will get back to you if you call them.
        [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X